Post by fatman »

So i took the girls out yesterday

Bianca got touched up the wrong way and bit back

And 12 gauge slugs make big fuck off holes :shock:

Boom headshot x6

ruggbutt

Re: Hai gais

Post by ruggbutt »

From the looks of those headshots you're ready for the zombie apocalypse.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Image[/quote]
"Boom headshot x6"

I noticed some foreign "material" stuck on the head of the target?
It sorta looked like R_D was there and gave it the Pee Wee Herman shot.... :lol:

Old Fats sez: "This is my rifle"

Old R_D sez: "And this is my gun"

Old Fats sez: "This one's for shooting"

Old R_D sez: "And this one's for fun"

Looks like you had a good time at the range....If'n you can get it?
Try some 3" magnum (12bore) #4 buckshot, 41 pellets of .22 caliber fun... 8-)
at about 20 meters....just hang a dead chicken on a string and shoot it....
Chicken Soup for sure.....

Much enjoyed the pic's....and knowing somebody who is responsible...."outback" way.... :)
fatman

Post by fatman »

Yeah Ruggster im counting the sleeps till the zombies come on dec 21 just hoping im not one of the first dosed with it if not last man standing right here 8-)
And Pud all they had in stock was some 2/34 solid and 00 buck and ill tell you what the 00 tears it up pretty good but would you recommend #4 over that? And funny you mention chickens they shot one the day before to bait some wild dogs up there i could have put my fist thru it, and as for the foreign matter that will be a mixture of pineapple oranges and apples they tend to dissapear when met with 180gr .300wm bullets
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well Fats....If you have a three inch chamber on yer scatter gun? (Hope you do :) )
You get, generally, to launch a bigger payload :D .

The standard 2 3/4 OO buck load is 9 pellets of approximate .33 caliber, with known good penetration, but
also poorer hit probability past 25 meters or so....Meaning, those 9 pellets striking in a one meter diameter
circle. Don't bet on hitting a beer can at that distance with "cylinder bore" choked gun. Most "riot shotguns" are cylinder bore choked. My personal preference in the same gun is modified to full choke...reach out and touch with good pattern density.

Using the above example with same length shell, but substituting #4 buckshot, you get 27 pellets of .22 caliber, with the velocity and nearly the penetration of a .22 caliber rifle....That same 1 meter pattern, has three times the density coverage. Three times the ability to strike and penetrate a vital area. My personal shotgun had a"full choke" and was loaded with 3" Mag 12 bore #4 buckshot with 41 pellets. Meaning it would shoot a 1 meter pattern out to 40 meters. Of course, in closer, a much tighter pattern. I never had to shoot anyone with it, I always thought/knew, if I did? They would have a zero chance of survival, with in 40 meters.

00 buckshot is for Bears, Boars and the like.....where deeper penetration is necessary, IMHO.

I have witnessed one "murdering bastard" shot with #4 buckshot...he was struck in the upper back at a distance of 30 meters +/-....he was hit by 11 pellets, knocked down and was DRT in thirty seconds.
DRT=Dead Right There

On the Zombie thingy....Why can't you shoot the critters with a .22 rimfire?
I have never viewed one zombie movie, where the .22 was used.
It's a credibility issue in my opinion.... ;)

Should I ever have the opportunity to meet ya?
I got a little Ruger 10/22, I reworked....with a bunch of 30 rd mags... 8-)
And no, it ain't full auto....it don't need to be ;)
fatman

Post by fatman »

She will take 3" its just the local only really had 2/34 on hand and after learning this i might have to get a few different loads and test them hopefully we can trap a few of these wild dogs. One warning that came with the shottie was leave the chokes open for slug so im scared of loosing fingers having it to tight.
And really dude a .22 on zombies there would be no satisfaction in that bigger the better and if theres deeper penetration whats not to like :P

Pudfark wrote:Well Fats....If you have a three inch chamber on yer scatter gun? (Hope you do :) )
You get, generally, to launch a bigger payload :D .

The standard 2 3/4 OO buck load is 9 pellets of approximate .33 caliber, with known good penetration, but
also poorer hit probability past 25 meters or so....Meaning, those 9 pellets striking in a one meter diameter
circle. Don't bet on hitting a beer can at that distance with "cylinder bore" choked gun. Most "riot shotguns" are cylinder bore choked. My personal preference in the same gun is modified to full choke...reach out and touch with good pattern density.

Using the above example with same length shell, but substituting #4 buckshot, you get 27 pellets of .22 caliber, with the velocity and nearly the penetration of a .22 caliber rifle....That same 1 meter pattern, has three times the density coverage. Three times the ability to strike and penetrate a vital area. My personal shotgun had a"full choke" and was loaded with 3" Mag 12 bore #4 buckshot with 41 pellets. Meaning it would shoot a 1 meter pattern out to 40 meters. Of course, in closer, a much tighter pattern. I never had to shoot anyone with it, I always thought/knew, if I did? They would have a zero chance of survival, with in 40 meters.

00 buckshot is for Bears, Boars and the like.....where deeper penetration is necessary, IMHO.

I have witnessed one "murdering bastard" shot with #4 buckshot...he was struck in the upper back at a distance of 30 meters +/-....he was hit by 11 pellets, knocked down and was DRT in thirty seconds.
DRT=Dead Right There

On the Zombie thingy....Why can't you shoot the critters with a .22 rimfire?
I have never viewed one zombie movie, where the .22 was used.
It's a credibility issue in my opinion.... ;)

Should I ever have the opportunity to meet ya?
I got a little Ruger 10/22, I reworked....with a bunch of 30 rd mags... 8-)
And no, it ain't full auto....it don't need to be ;)
Juha

Post by Juha »

Those damn scopes - :oops:

I'm wondering if I was doing something completely wrong on the other day, friend of mine invited me to visit the range and to try his .22 rifle. I just could not fit myself comfortably behind that scope, had to really wring my neck backwards to see through the scope. Thank god it was only a .22, otherwise I would be known as scarface by now :lol: Friend is about as tall as I am, so I really wonder why I didn't feel comfortable with the scope?
All I ever wanted, was my own way
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Most likely, the scope was set to far back in the mounts?
Or...least likely, the stock is to short.

Is your friend a midget? ;)

Google "eye relief" and "parallax" maybe watch a ewe-tube movie on how
to mount a scope on a rifle. :idea:

Now about them Aussies....everybody knows that they mount the scope so far backwards on the rings.....to prove how tough and manly they are....it also, impresses
the sheep and it's an excuse to drink more beer. 8-)
Juha

Post by Juha »

He's one of those 6'3 midgets with an attitude... but he's a friendly one, as long as he's fed. But he had already extended the stock by ...an inch, which really was a necessity. I guess he then just likes his scope waay back? Or pushes his shoulder really frontwards while aiming. Dunno. I just couldn't aim(shoot) comfortably with his rifle/scope combo. Still, it was my first time after almost 20 years to be at a range.
All I ever wanted, was my own way