Off We Go!(or Not a Summer Bummer)

No Politics.
callmeslick

Off We Go!(or Not a Summer Bummer)

Post by callmeslick »

finally having the grandkids and their mother into a suitable living situation with a reliable son-in-law and house of their own, Mrs Slick and I can start really having a retirement. Thus, you won't hear much out of me for a wee bit as we spend a week in Virginia, return for about 40 hours and depart for a weekend in NYC with friends from around the country, some of whom are talented musicians! I have up WAY up in the Intercontinental with a suite overlooking the city. This should scare the crap out of Mrs Slick who doesn't like going over bridges, but she said it sounded 'fun'. As in, I'll need a tranquilizer dart fun.......back to catch up by July 11, unless I get the chance on the 4th or 5th.

Res/Chipz--I already have a half-bushel of #1 crabs reserved for Saturday. I'm in this raffle for Donnie's kid's cheerleading program. If I win, it's a bushel of crabs, 500 clams and 5 lb of shrimp. Are your passports still valid, and does Res have time off? ;)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Off We Go!(or Not a Summer Bummer)

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:36 pm finally having the grandkids and their mother into a suitable living situation with a reliable son-in-law and house of their own, Mrs Slick and I can start really having a retirement. Thus, you won't hear much out of me for a wee bit as we spend a week in Virginia, return for about 40 hours and depart for a weekend in NYC with friends from around the country, some of whom are talented musicians! I have up WAY up in the Intercontinental with a suite overlooking the city. This should scare the crap out of Mrs Slick who doesn't like going over bridges, but she said it sounded 'fun'. As in, I'll need a tranquilizer dart fun.......back to catch up by July 11, unless I get the chance on the 4th or 5th.
Enjoy the spoils, dude! That's what we work our whole lives for! :D

callmeslick wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:36 pmRes/Chipz--I already have a half-bushel of #1 crabs reserved for Saturday. I'm in this raffle for Donnie's kid's cheerleading program. If I win, it's a bushel of crabs, 500 clams and 5 lb of shrimp. Are your passports still valid, and does Res have time off? ;)
I take time off whenever the fuck I want. I'm off all next week but we already have plans. Let me know if you win. You got our number. Maybe we'll get on a plane!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

for the NY trip, we're on either the 34th or 35th floor of THIS PLACE:
http://www.interconny.com/
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Sooooooooooo ...... you're not staying at Trump Tower?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

good lord no, I want no part of that tacky piece of shit. Both the building and the owner fit that description.
fatman

Post by fatman »

I would love to climb Trumps tower if you know what i mean 8-) Enjoy Slick are you guys doing anything special there im sure man vs food could sort you out with eating challenges :D
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

down in VA, just a lot of catching up with friends, getting some rehab work set up on the house, old friend who's an international teacher and fishing buddy coming down for 3 days. In NYC, a pal who is a Blues Musician over here, and who I am co-producer of her current album is appearing in the city, and another mutual friend from college days is down to celebrate his birthday. Good times, all, and yes, there will be quite a bit of Man v Seafood.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Say you arent seeing that robert nighthawk dude that posted like a decade ago?
Also got my new gaming rig just setting it up as we speak shes got some grunt especially compared to my seven year old gaming laptop :lol:

And is there a theme change for windows 10 to get it back to windows that anyone's used?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

@fatman...here's your link for windows... http://www.classicshell.net/

Enjoy... :)

I'm outta here for awhile too. Off to Colorado for a few days...to see family.

Have fun everybody...... 8-)
fatman

Post by fatman »

Pudfark wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:46 am @fatman...here's your link for windows... http://www.classicshell.net/

Enjoy... :)

I'm outta here for awhile too. Off to Colorado for a few days...to see family.

Have fun everybody...... 8-)
Hey say hello to Buzz for us :D en joy and stay off the wacky tabaccy