Boycott or Girlcott?

No Politics.
Pudfark

Boycott or Girlcott?

Post by Pudfark »

Texas Women: Stop Having Sex With Men Who Vote Against Your Best Interests

"A sex strike, sometimes called a sex boycott, is a strike, a method of non-violent resistance in which one or multiple persons refrain from sex with their partner(s) to achieve certain goals. It is a form of temporary sexual abstinence. Sex strikes have been used to protest many issues, from water resources to employment equity." (Wikipedia)

In Kenya, when violence broke out after political elections a few years back, the women in Kenya stopped having sex with the men until the violence ended. Guess what? The men quit fighting one another. We've all been there, attracted to that man who does not mean well for us. We sure would not want our daughters dating or married to these kinds of guys who think they should decide what is best for women. How perfectly patriarchal, these Texas men trying to not hear what women want have shown themselves to be, but how incredibly out of touch with today's reality. Women of Texas, it's going to be a long hot summer -- make sure the men who do not deeply respect and support women feel it.

As a native Texan, and someone who has survived 100-plus-degree temperatures for many summers, I can tell you, this summer in Texas is surely going to be hotter than usual. Sultry, sweaty summers can be made much nicer when good old-fashioned sex is part of the picture. But women, take heed: Don't give in if your man, boyfriend, husband, toyboy is not voting for your best interests, your reproductive health -- do not sleep with that man! I don't care how cute or charming he is! I don't care if he is your husband of many years. Resist! Go swimming! Meditate!

Do not make him dinner, do not go fetch him a cold beer from the fridge, do not iron that shirt, hell, do not change that diaper... do not make his life a little nicer this summer if he does not "get it" and learn to respect women! Instead, volunteer some time for senators like Wendy Davis, go with a group of women to Austin and make your voices heard. Get on the computer and the social networks and organize.

Remember that you live in a state where it would not be unusual (and I have seen it) to see a bumper sticker on a pickup truck which reads, "My Wife Yes, My Dog Maybe, My Gun Never." Remember what happened last time when a Texas good ole boy governor took that patriarchy all the way to become President of the United States. Stop the damage now and take back Texas.

More here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/vivian-no ... 27188.html

I see a "rise" in the market for brown breasted bed thrashers...more of those are "shot" on the Texas border....than doves. Just sayin' :|
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Boycott or Girlcott?

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Does this mean you won't be doing HH's laundry any more?
fatman

Post by fatman »

So i guess the blokes should just close their wallets checkmate 8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

hell, in a lot of those families, the woman have the jobs, too, Fats. :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Welp those blokes are screwed then