This is why

No Politics.
HappyHappy

Re: This is why

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeslick wrote:that's only because it's 7:45 AM and you haven't started drinking yet. Your position will change.
No drinking since 1969.
never any drugs.

You are, as always, an insulting piece of shit.

HH
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

just good clean interweb fun, Slappy........... :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

callmeslick wrote:the aids virus can be traced to another entire species, in Africa, pretty cleanly. The geographic spread was measurable, and polio virus didn't have a damned thing to do with it.
Yes another entire species which kidneys went into polio vaccines. Green monkey or whatever you call them in english. Thing is there are several viruses in those kidneys, many unknown. Testing that new polio virus on the poor sobs in some african country may have seemed like a good idea to those mad scientists. Not so funny anymore when the virus spreads worldwide.

I notice you totally ignore the Hilleman interview. Who pretty much admits to green monkeys' kidney used for vaccination being at the origin of AIDS.

Edit: it's funny that you aknowledge that the virus is traced to another species, which doesn't contradict at all my point. If anything it reinforces it, because there must be a way that the virus went from one species to the other. I don't believe it was monkey bites.

Nic
Last edited by nicolas10 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

I could check again the name of the doctor who had this brilliant idea and in which country he made his experiments (a former portugese colony though, that I remember), but I'm not too sure I can be arsed. You would probably just ad-hom me once more instead of STFUing.

Nic
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:the aids virus can be traced to another entire species, i
I dont know bro at the moment the origin of it is "generally accepted" and not a locked down fact