R.I.P.

No Politics.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

R.I.P.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Nelson Mandela

:(
Pudfark

Re: R.I.P.

Post by Pudfark »

Martin Luther King

HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Nelson Mandela

Means nothing to me.
Heck, he had no impact on my life in any way.
I am sure some distant relatives benefitted from his actions.
But it nearly pegs my DMS_O_Meter

HH
fatman

Post by fatman »

Gets nothing from me he was a terrorist scumbag who should have been executed
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

wow, sad commentary above. Anyone who wasn't somewhat inspired and impressed by the courage of that man fighting a system that was pure evil is lacking in heart. A great, great man, not only for just black South Africans, but for anyone who gives a crap about their fellow man.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

a bunch of supposed adults shouldn't need this lecture on WHY Mandela is important to all of us, but.......
http://www.delawareonline.com/article/2 ... tion-alive
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Pretty much I see this little section in a frivolous rambling sort of way.....and nothing taken/posted here seriously.

That said.... ;)
Mandela was prolly a top bunk bitch.... :P

Mark me down for.....ignoring Africa, unless ya wanna ramble about Benghazi? ;)

EDIT:

The winner of the R.I.P. "lightening round"......is?
fatman

Nelson Mandela Was On The U.S. Terrorist Watch List Until 2008
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/0 ... d%3D415400
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

from the steaming heap of garbage posted by Barfly:
"Since 1994, 68,000 whites have been brutally tortured and murdered by blacks in South Africa, in ways too gruesome to describe, including almost 4,000 Boers whose farms were confiscated by savage murderers, a combined area of over 25,000 square miles"

wow, and compared to the literal subjugation of millions over an area of millions of square miles, this pales. Sad that so many small-minded little white men have to get their panties in a bunch over the heroic struggle of a man with more personal integrity in his toenails than those people have in their entire bodies. Really, really sad.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Mandela was not imprisoned for opposing apartheid, or segregation, in Africa, but for being a communist terrorist murderer-bomber in service to the Soviet Union.

The ANC’s guerrilla force, known as uMkhonto we Sizwe—MK, or “Spear of the Nation”—was founded in 1961 by Mandela and his advisor, the Lithuanian-born communist Jew Joe Slovo, born Yossel Mashel Slovo, who was officially named secretary general of the South African Communist Party in 1986.

Slovo had been the planner of many of the ANC terrorist attacks, including the January 8, 1982 attack on the Koeberg nuclear power plant near Cape Town, the Church Street bombing on May 20, 1983, which killed 19 people, and the June 14, 1986 car-bombing of Magoo’s Bar in Durban, in which three people were killed and 73 injured.

In 1962, Mandela was arrested along with 19 others, half of whom were White communist Jews, in a police raid of ANC headquarters at a farm owned by Andrew Goldreich, also a communist Jew, at Rivonia, a Johannesburg suburb.

In the Rivonia Trial, which took place between 1963 and 1964, the defendants were tried for 221 acts of sabotage designed to overthrow the government and conspiring to aid foreign military units, when they invaded SA to further the objects of communism.

Escaping the death sentence, Mandela was given life in prison.

By 1990, the communists behind Mandela had gained enough power to force his release. Apartheid was abolished in 1992 and the ANC was put into power in 1994 with Mandela as president. Slovo became his secretary of housing.

Shortly thereafter, Mandela and Slovo, along with a group of ANC leaders, were filmed chanting a pledge to kill all whites in South Africa.

Credit to Barfly and his link: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=11873

Pretty obvious Mandela was a communist terrorist treasonable murdering bastard by anyone's non-communist opinion or objective viewpoint. Fortunately, this is the frivolous rambling section and Slick was making a little funny. :)