The Sad Lessons of Duck Dynasty

No Politics.
callmeslick

Re: The Sad Lessons of Duck Dynasty

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:I love how you say he sold out his family for money.
and, I love how you read for comprehension. I think the whole damn family sold out for money and fame.
A little judgemental on your part dont you think?
yeah, perhaps.
You have NO idea why he did the show. And you have NO idea what he does with his money and who he might donate to. If he is follow his faith as he claims, then I would suspect that he is giving away a fair portion of it in tithe.
if you watch the show, you will know damn well that a lot is spent by some family members on gaudy crap, and ostentatious homes.
and in the Bible NO WHERE does it say you cannot have money.
as I stated elsewhere to you, CUDA, the New Testament mentions wealth over 25 times, never in flattering terms. Most specifically, I cited you Timothy 6, which speaks to the pursuit of money, as I recall. Let's go look it up, as sometimes my memory is flawed.....

But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Seems they "learned"....and you didn't. ;)
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

I can't be arsed reading the thread. It's most likely utterly boring. Can someone sum it up for me in one line (other than slick has his ass handed to him once again, which is pretty obvious already.

Nic
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Reality TV in the US........nice, but wrong assumption about me.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

nicolas10 wrote:I can't be arsed reading the thread. It's most likely utterly boring. Can someone sum it up for me in one line (other than slick has his ass handed to him once again, which is pretty obvious already.

Nic
Someone on American reality TV said something staggeringly stupid, bigoted and racist, but some people seem to think he should receive the Nobel prize.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

....or, at the very least, are wondering why the company he has a contract with might get bombarded with boycott threats. It's an American thing, Nic.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
nicolas10 wrote:I can't be arsed reading the thread. It's most likely utterly boring. Can someone sum it up for me in one line (other than slick has his ass handed to him once again, which is pretty obvious already.

Nic
Someone on American reality TV said something staggeringly stupid, bigoted and racist, but some people seem to think he should receive the Nobel prize.
And I didnt think he deserved it when they did give it to him, but he is the president after all
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Nic
Howdy Nic....I can do that in two words... "Duck Blind".