About time one of you guys,

No Politics.
callmeslick

Re: About time one of you guys,

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote::lol: at yer comments and their total stupidity and deliberate expressed ignorance.

Even ewe, would be better off without ObamaCare. ;)
The only folks better off with ObamaCare? Were those who had no care in the first place.

Speaking of "care"....you don't seem too and neither does the "bingo chimp". ;)
not true, the first statement. I save myself a few hundred bucks per year in costs, and that ASSUMES that my wife and I could buy full-range coverage at ANY price.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Conga wrote:Yup- lots of stories. If you only knew. But that is for us.
Chips is a good'n too. I'd talk to her over you in a heartbeat.
Hey Chipper!
Man oh man Conga....I gotta admit, I got a little excited when I saw your name in here :oops:
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Conga wrote:But I love Chips anyway- you were my first!!lol
Well I think it was a pretty well known fact that you were my favorite way back then!! ;)
That and the fact that I'm a sucker for drums any day! :D
Conga

Post by Conga »

Love it Chips! And any girl that can hang with idiots wins.. ( xpecially res..) You are fine girl!
Hey I still beat on stuff!
Conga

Post by Conga »

Long as we are reliving old times- catch me up on Buzzard- what is his status. Loved to bug the bugger. Sounds like thinks are not good.

We had one of ours pass on ( had to hunt down the obit to know) and did a missing man formation for him on Rise of Flight- was extremely cool and heartfelt. He will also ( if we can figure it out) get a coin on his grave.
We will not piss on it.

Brother ( and sister) hood . it is so different than people who just whine at each other.

Our folks will bring real life to the table, and friends who have never met will help them with all of their heart. Really.
Right now I am on vacation and tomorrow I will meet one of our guys who has already given me tons of help on where to go , what to see in his city. And we will share a couple ( or more) rounds. Its a beautiful thing to help each other rather than to always be at each others throats. Just saying...
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

RIP to your missing brother, Conga.
My fishing group of 20 years(FlyFish once participated) has lost 3 in about 2 months.You are right, regarding the brotherhood thing. It IS different than a discussion group, and there is a place for both.

As to Buzz, I really have no clue, and we were in periodic contact for over a decade. Last I knew, he was living in the Colorado foothills, but had some pretty significant physical problems. He had hopes of recovering in time to fish last summer, and I had sent him some trout flies to try out. Never heard back, which was quite unlike him. His region had some catastrophic flooding, dangerous stuff, and with his lack of mobility, I have feared for the worst, but been unable to contact him, and don't know any family or friends to contact. Sorry for the bummer report, but that is all I know.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Conga wrote:Love it Chips! And any girl that can hang with idiots wins.. ( xpecially res..) You are fine girl!
Flattery still gets you everywhere!
Hey I still beat on stuff!
Hey....me too!! ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Conga wrote:Hey I still beat on stuff!
proposed new slogan for the NFL players association. :twisted:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Pudfark wrote:How's the election going?
First 'Liberty' pint is on me.... :)
The pint is now off the table...
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

wrong thread, nitwit.