Shots fired at a Muhammad cartoon contest.

No Politics.
Dawg

Re: Shots fired at a Muhammad cartoon contest.

Post by Dawg »

I can't take it either.

Officially my last post.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

no one, Dawg, is 'blaming' free speech. I am blaming easy access to weapons for allowing the two religious zealots to get guns. Try to learn comprehension when you read, now that you've freed up your time by waving your cape and running off like a pussy.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

I'm wondering how daesh learnt that there was a mahomet cartoon contest in a shithole in Texas.

Anyway I suggest organising more of the same.

Nic
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

just contact Ms.Gellar, I'm sure she'll oblige. She loves the limelight, and is a full-on psychopath racist.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:just contact Ms.Gellar, I'm sure she'll oblige. She loves the limelight, and is a full-on psychopath racist.
When did the Muslim religion become a race?

At least she has the balls to do it in public and about a group that will cut off her head if they find her while you do it on some obscure website about a peaceful group.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5891
and
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5859

If she is a "full-on psychopath racist" what does that make you? :shock:
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Dawg wrote:Officially my last post.
:D :D :D
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

nicolas10 wrote:Anyway I suggest organising more of the same.
Now yer talkin' !!! :D
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Darkhorse wrote:
callmeslick wrote:just contact Ms.Gellar, I'm sure she'll oblige. She loves the limelight, and is a full-on psychopath racist.
When did the Muslim religion become a race?
it didn't. A look into the woman's background finds her to be anti-Arab, and has been for years. The more recent terrorism thing gives her a louder platform.
If she is a "full-on psychopath racist" what does that make you? :shock:
just another American. You see, what she was doing was provoking an angry response, with the hopes that it turned violent. I, as I'm sure you can divine, would cease immediately were I to even THINK that someone would get that upset. I am, therefore, AWARE of the culture of which I'm being sardonic. She is goading folks in a minority position from a position of majority. You can bet I wouldn't make fun of Christians if they were a small minority religion feeling persecuted. I make fun because Christians(some of them) like to WHINE about persecution without the first clue what that really feels like. That Ms. Gellar actis that way as a Jew, given the sad history of their persecution, speaks to her own pathology.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Dawg wrote:Really? You two fucking morons are blaming free speech instead of murderous religious zealots?

A new low :roll:

The full throttle ignorance you two spew is the most oft quoted reason why 1) so many left 2) so many stay away 3)new visitors dont stick around.

Alas it is true, Commieshit and his alter ego RD is a fucking moron.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:lessee, first it was an armed guard, then Slappy says it was a cop, and in neither answer does he show any knowledge of the thread.

If what i read on facebook was right a tactical site gacve it a write up there was a private security dude with an old time cop private dude took rounds the copper returned fire and advanced looking at the evidence markers pretty much shows each foot step he took. One of the hadjis had soft body armour that had a round go thru