ACWoS lolz

No Politics.
callmeslick

Re: ACWoS lolz

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

The preferred 'jammies' are the 'Delaware's....' :lol:
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Jill Stein-Clinton, who’s a tree hugger, a liberal Green Party Democrat, and an anti-hunter, purchased a piece of timberland near Colville, WA. There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land, so she started to climb the big tree.
As she neared the top, she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the Stein-Clinton slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat, an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience, and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her.
She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared. Stein-Clinton demanded, "What took you so long?"
He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a "recreational area" so close to a waste treatment facility. I'm sorry, but due to ObamaCare...they turned you down.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Outstanding^^^^^^ :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

yup Slick....yer on a roll. ;)
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Just sayin' nicely...R_D...ya left yer fly open on photobucket...might wanna shut it down before somebody does a felony on it..?
fatman

Post by fatman »

Darkhorse wrote:Jill Stein-Clinton, who’s a tree hugger, a liberal Green Party Democrat, and an anti-hunter, purchased a piece of timberland near Colville, WA. There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land, so she started to climb the big tree.
As she neared the top, she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the Stein-Clinton slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat, an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience, and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her.
She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared. Stein-Clinton demanded, "What took you so long?"
He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a "recreational area" so close to a waste treatment facility. I'm sorry, but due to ObamaCare...they turned you down.
Thats gold Jerry