A second B-29 is airworthy

No Politics.
HappyHappy

A second B-29 is airworthy

Post by HappyHappy »

And it's first flight since it was sent to China Lake as a target is imminent.

http://www.b-29doc.com/
Pudfark

Re: A second B-29 is airworthy

Post by Pudfark »

They burned up a few 'buffers' making it shine like that.....

If Slick were a 'real' American....he'd foot the bill to gas it up... ;)
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Commieshit aint American, he's anti American in every way.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

HappyHappy wrote:Commieshit aint American, he's anti American in every way.
Can't argue with that....though, the only thing Slick ever gassed up? Was the forums here. ;)
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Next thing is Commieshit and his fellow Minions will try to torch the Enola Gay and Bock's car to protest the bombing of Japan.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

yeah, considering I have a relative with remains over in China from a downed bombing run. What a couple of un-American pussies you are. You hate your fellow citizens. Why don't you leave, or better still, find an island and start your own little hateful nation?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

sort of pathetic. I'm the one with a relative still lying in China someplace after his bombing run got downed. You know, the two of you just don't respect, and actually hate an awful lot of your fellow Americans. Why don't you just leave?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

"Why don't you leave, or better still, find an island and start your own little hateful nation?" Go relate and join yer 'relative'....
callmeslick wrote:sort of pathetic. I'm the one with a relative still lying in China someplace after his bombing run got downed. You know, the two of you just don't respect, and actually hate an awful lot of your fellow Americans. Why don't you just leave?
Yer relative was prolly drunk....opened the door of the C-47....to take a shit....and fell out...that'd be a libtard 'bombing and run'. :lol:
fatman

Post by fatman »

Pudfark wrote:Yer relative was prolly drunk....opened the door of the C-47....to take a shit....and fell out...that'd be a libtard 'bombing and run'. :lol:
This is kinda poor form territory dude
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

fatman wrote:
Pudfark wrote:Yer relative was prolly drunk....opened the door of the C-47....to take a shit....and fell out...that'd be a libtard 'bombing and run'. :lol:
This is kinda poor form territory dude
Poor but true.....