Sucks to be you, Slick!

No Politics.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Sucks to be you, Slick!

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Passports in hand.
Game tickets purchased.
Hotel booked.
Chipz shopping for flights.

The Canadian invasion is imminent.
callmeslick

Re: Sucks to be you, Slick!

Post by callmeslick »

perhaps, I should call the seafood store and reserve two or three dozen crabs to protect me. :lol:

keep me posted. Can't wait to see school calender next week to see how I'm going to foul up the schedule by driving down to VA for 3 days(have to arrive first and leave last, plus, dammit, I'd like to fish one morning) or more. Nothing major, as the driving required by my wife is no more than 6 miles total, all day. She's just not the ray of sunshine on those early AM trips, but the kids will get used to it, and avoid her as much as possible. :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Here come da refugees....Here come da refugees...(think Flip Wilson's voice).
Don't forget yer collar and tags and shot records...R_D or you may be 'quarantined'..while Slick gives Chipz the crabs? ;)
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:perhaps, I should call the seafood store and reserve two or three dozen crabs to protect me. :lol:

keep me posted. Can't wait to see school calender next week to see how I'm going to foul up the schedule by driving down to VA for 3 days(have to arrive first and leave last, plus, dammit, I'd like to fish one morning) or more. Nothing major, as the driving required by my wife is no more than 6 miles total, all day. She's just not the ray of sunshine on those early AM trips, but the kids will get used to it, and avoid her as much as possible. :lol:
Dude, you are under absolutely NO obligation to put us up ... or even put up with us! Shit, you might not even like us! :lol:
I'm pretty sure there's a motel or a quaint little inn somewhere on that peninsula!
It'll be cool meeting you face to face, but we don't mean to intrude on your lives. Just show me where the crabs and scallops be at and I'll be a happy man! :D
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Just show me where the crabs and scallops be at and I'll be a happy man! :D
Just follow the 'gulls and the flies.... ;) If'n ya like tartar sauce? Be sure and give it a skeptical sniff...before? Or ya might 'end up' doing the east coast two-step.... :oops:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Fuck you, I'm going to make you stay, and if you don't pipe down, I put you to work removing wallpaper!
Seriously, no intrusion whatsoever. It will be nice to see you all, give you a tour of the Shore, and put you
in touch with fresh seafood. The folks left behind in Delaware can manage perfectly well without me for
a few days. They do it pretty often as it is, with my schedule. :D
Last edited by callmeslick on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

just so I am pencilled in for the proper days: You all are watching the Redskins get embarrassed by Philly on the 16th. You will be down my way on Thursday and Friday the 13th and 14th? If so, I'll zip down on Weds night after dropping last grandkid at Delaware house, and see you the next day whenever you all arrive. Now, if you wish to have the privacy of a motel, I can set you up with that, over on the island(Chincoteague), but you are more than welcome to stay in town, and given that I plan on steaming us some crabs from the little store in town, who the hell wants to drive back after a bunch of seafood(which would be served with beer, of course)??
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

The day of arrival is still under debate. Chipz wants to fly, I want to drive. I'd like to split the drive over two days and take a tour through the Appalachians while the leaves are turning.
As things stand right now, we'll probably be down your way on Friday and Saturday the 14th and 15th. Get up early on the 16th, drive to Landover and take in the game.
Then we're going to hang out in DC for a bit and go to the National Zoo and the Smithsonian.
I will keep you apprised of any changes.

BTW ... we scored some REALLY good seats! A nice 25 degree angle on the 45 yard line! YEAH BABY !!!! :D

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

well, that plan works out just fine for me. Just be aware, it might be a multi-hour drive from Accomac County to Landover, especially on a game day. When is kickoff? If you all are down Fri and Sat, I could stay up here in Delaware until Thursday afternoon. Or, I can lie to my wife and spend Thursday fishing for red drum and hanging out on the Island all day.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Like I said, travel plans are still in the making.
Kickoff is at 1:00 but Chipz and I are natural early risers. She generally gets up around 4 am and I wake up between 5 and 6. So I don't think getting to the game will be much of a problem.

BTW ... will we be meeting Mrs. Slick?