Dammit

No Politics.
callmeslick

Re: Dammit

Post by callmeslick »

He sent Obama a Port Adelaide uniform, too?

by the way, Fats, I've been trying to figure out what I could ever send you to compensate for that one. Green Cards are sort of difficult anymore, but who do you follow here? The Avs, I know, but any other sports entities? Maybe a Jazz Fest poster for the Peppers and Trombone Shorty?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:yes, it is, Fats.
I mat hit up the post office in the next 2 weeks then be prepared to be dazzled or hey you might even slap me for it haha
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:He sent Obama a Port Adelaide uniform, too?

by the way, Fats, I've been trying to figure out what I could ever send you to compensate for that one. Green Cards are sort of difficult anymore, but who do you follow here? The Avs, I know, but any other sports entities? Maybe a Jazz Fest poster for the Peppers and Trombone Shorty?
Ah all good dude no need just call me a good bloke, unless you can get a m1911 into the country ;)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

OK, Fats, you're a good bloke.

I'm still going to figure SOMETHING out. I was saying, down in VA, to Res and Chipz, that for me to send an equivalently signed Patriots jersey to you would run into 5 figures, easy.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

this oughta hold ya for a bit fats..... ;)

fatman

Post by fatman »

Pudfark wrote:this oughta hold ya for a bit fats..... ;)

He has a wife i legit thought he was gay?
And Slick 5k that sucks over here they are so accessable its not funny if you so desired you just hassle them walking down the street haha but most clubs have siging days etc its like a gold coin donation and you go till your hearts content infact they get a little upset if you dont get them to sign a few years ago i got Hodges 250th game anniversary guernsey went through the line all like no thanks no thanks until i got to hodgie the smile on his face was pretty good
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

even worse than you think, Fats. 5 figures means TENS of Thousands of dollars, if it could be obtained at all. Signed by that many starting players?
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I understand that Redskins jerseys are going pretty cheap right now. :roll:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they give em away in Parksley!!