Happy Easter!!

No Politics.
callmeslick

Happy Easter!!

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ChipznBeer

Re: Happy Easter!!

Post by ChipznBeer »

A day late (just like my picks lately...lol) but right back you Pal.....no not about the hurting butt but as in I hope you and your family enjoyed a wonderful Easter!!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Great, thanks!!! Off to Old Virginny with the kids and the dog for the rest of the week. The boy and I are going fishing a couple times, seafood feast from the guys downtown, found a killer donut place over in Onancock, etc. etc. With luck, family beach trip at least one day. I'll be ready to collapse, by the time I return, but I get but 4 days to recover before heading off to the mountains for a few days with the boyz in the hood fly fishing. Getting house in VA, ,by the way, repainted downstairs and up stairway wall, upgrading electric and then shower tub plumbing, and then we get started on actual decorating/furnishing. Maybe by the next time they allow the two of you into the country, I'll have a fully operational house!

p.s. Ms Slick was already planning her breakfast menu downtown at the Sausage Gravy place!
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Between the sausage gravy place and the young stud crab guy with the accent, I think Chipz is planning on retiring in Virginia. :?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

if it is any consolation, they are now serving steamed sea scallops at that seafood place. Lisa ordered them, a full half pound of scallops. Served with garlic butter melted on the side. I got one scallop, and they were better than broiled for full scallop flavor. Dipped in the melted butter was damned good. And don't sweat Donnie. I just bought raffle tix to his daughters cheerleading club fundraiser(a seafood raffle: winner gets bushel of male crabs, 500 middleneck clams, 5 lb gulf shrimp), he's devoted to wife and family. Of course, there always could be young guys with shore accents lurking most anywhere. No help there. ;)
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I ordered a new t-shirt for Chipz .... 8-)

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has Donnie even seen that one?? Heaven forbid that Joe has, or they'd be on display for sale!
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:51 am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has Donnie even seen that one?? Heaven forbid that Joe has, or they'd be on display for sale!
I made that up on PaintShop Pro. No copyright issues to be concerned about. He can have it if he want's it.