Gone Gambling.

No Politics.
callmeslick

Gone Gambling.

Post by callmeslick »

3 days with old pals at Mohegan, a few more in the Clubhouse at Saratoga with other friends. Then back to this crap!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Re: Gone Gambling.

Post by HappyHappy »

We do not believe you.

You have no friends.
fatman

Post by fatman »

So Slick did it go down like this

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Nah, Fats, but it was a couple late nights for the Mrs and I, went to a comedy club on Friday, after driving over for dinner with pals in the area, then the whole crew came over Sat and we partied pretty well, again. Did well on the ponies, even hit a Superfecta(1st 4 in order) at a trotting track, and caught two minor jackpots on slots. Roulette was a breakeven, and Saratoga was sort of up and down slightly in my favor. Good times, weather good until yesterday evening. :D
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Hey speaking of comedy i saw Seinfeld on monday night i hope yours was as entertaining and dayem dude first 4 did you have to get a stretch wallet to carry that fat stack especially with trotting odd oh and who do you know there ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I grew up around harness racing. My grandfather owned trotters and lots of family friends down in VA did, as well. I've always been good at picking those races. No fear of a fat wallet......the place had about 60 fancy stores, so the wife kept any profit margin low. :D
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 am I grew up around harness racing. My grandfather owned trotters and lots of family friends down in VA did, as well. I've always been good at picking those races. No fear of a fat wallet
Im calling bullshit dude just "good" at picking the trots i know a bloke over here that gets the odd call 3 or 4 days before a race with a put this amount on this one it will get up and funnily enough its the 80/1 odd horses it a who you know thing and it looks like you know so do you care to spread the love :D
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Trotters and pacers, racing essentially weekly if they are sound, don't just stay in level form all season. They tend to go in cycles, getting faster to a peak, then trailing off. You have to sort out those cycles, and consider post positions relative to how they like to race(if they want the lead, they're fucked on the outside of the gate, for example). It isn't all that hard, and to my mind, far easier than flats horses or jumpers.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

although, Fats, what you might be hearing from your friend is that the fix is in, and THAT happens over here at some tracks. I avoid those tracks.