Lets talk phones

No Politics.
fatman

Lets talk phones

Post by fatman »

As you may or may not know im still rocking a galaxy s4 needless to say its time for an upgrade im deadset against apple and am leaning towards an s8 unless someone has a better alternative that they use?
callmeslick

Re: Lets talk phones

Post by callmeslick »

S7 sport model works for me.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

The only thing I use my cell phone for is making and receiving phone calls. (I know, that's crazy, right) I don't even have data on my phone plan.
The occasional text message is the only extra thing I ask my phone to do. I currently have a Galaxy S5 Neo that I had nothing to do with purchasing. Chipz got a new phone a while back and I somehow got a new one out of the deal as well. It's also the first cell phone I have ever owned. For the last 20 years the company I work for has always provided me with one free of charge.
I also hate this touch screen bullshit. If I have to type something I want fucking buttons! I'd love to have my old BlackBerry back.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I sort of came into a modern phone the same way(wife wanted one, I got one too). With you all the way in the cranky old man complaints.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.