the Award for Odd Packing......

No Politics.
callmeslick

the Award for Odd Packing......

Post by callmeslick »

.....this season, goes to Res(not about to blame Chipz). Ripped box full of what appear to be styrofoam dinner plate pieces and other oddments along with bubble packing wrap. The contents were amazing, you two, but FARRRRRRRRRRRRR more importantly, after the last several weeks of dealing with my family and the issues some of them create for themselves, returning from VA to this box was about as great a tonic as I could ask for. Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you both.

Oh, and Mrs Slick, this very morning passed to the dark side and tried Sausage Gravy and biscuits(The Philly Girl finally figured my Southern Comfort food was worth a try, having suffered the above nonsense alongside me). She's a convert!!! :D :D :D
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: the Award for Odd Packing......

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

So that's where those styrofoam plates went. I was looking for those. 8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:lol:

thanks again. Restraint will be needed to avoid polishing off an entire box of maple cream cookies during the Pats game this week. :D
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Ha ha ha....believe it or not it was I who wrapped that. :oops:
I bought an overkill of a box (being the holiday season they were sold out of the smaller ones) which ended up being a pain in the ass to fill as well as send as I wasn't aware that they charge by size as well as weight.
I thought it was strictly by weight.
I'm not sure why it was ripped though unless the border decided they wanted a taste.
It sat at the border for a couple of days so maybe.
And welcome to the dark side Mrs. Slick....I can't believe she waited that long to try it!!!!
And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. <3
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:D