looks at the tards i share the rd with

No Politics.
fatman

looks at the tards i share the rd with

Post by fatman »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGM8onreGcU

2 Are within 5 minutes of me guess which 2 8-) And one is aggravating af the last minute dive ins :twisted:
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: looks at the tards i share the rd with

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I have to tell you that I'm more than a little shocked to discover that Australia has roads. And that it rains there. :shock:
fatman

Post by fatman »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:16 am And that it rains there. :shock:
Its not all desert dude in fact up north gets a crap ton of rain then along the eastern sea board go to the interior though and good luck getting a drink
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Good freaking Gawd!!! The lot of you routinely drive on the wrong fucking side of the road!! Toss in drunken pedestrians and the rare noble soul attempting to drive on the proper lane, and you have a horror show. :lol: :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

The BBC has given major coverage for 3 fucking days, of some Ozzie ladyboy playing with his ball.......who the fuck cares?...FFS!!!
fatman

Post by fatman »

Crusty wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:18 pm The BBC has given major coverage for 3 fucking days, of some Ozzie ladyboy playing with his ball.......who the fuck cares?...FFS!!!
Yeah man blown way out of proportion here anyone would think they have killed the Queen or something :shock: