Recommendations?

No Politics.
fatman

Recommendations?

Post by fatman »

So anyone know of a good non touristy if there is such a thing restaurant in Honolulu something classy but not fish based happy with pork would be really happy with like something European based?
FarSide

Re: Recommendations?

Post by FarSide »

fatman

Post by fatman »

Cheers big ears kinda looking for a more personal firsthand account :D
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I've never been, bro. But I hear the poutine is pretty good.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Man its hard to find a good one here since panned pizza shut down their meatlovers poutine was the shizz haha my mouth is watering just thinking of it. The closest we get now is a hsp simetimes ill get one with no sauce or tomato sauce then pour some gravy in it.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

poutine, gack.......then again, I eat Scrapple. As for Hawaii, it's one of 4 US states I've never been in, so no help. I would think pork dishes would abound, given the food influences, along with a bunch of fish and shellfish. Beef is likely pricey, like it is up in Alaska, for similar reasons. European food is best left to actual Europeans.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:26 am poutine, gack.......then again, I eat Scrapple. As for Hawaii, it's one of 4 US states I've never been in, so no help. I would think pork dishes would abound, given the food influences, along with a bunch of fish and shellfish. Beef is likely pricey, like it is up in Alaska, for similar reasons. European food is best left to actual Europeans.
Yeah pricing sucks the brunch burger in in and out burger is like 15 dollaridoos there on the main land like 9 bucks but hey still cheaper than here and the Aussie tax that is on everything. And also 68 more sleeps till i land should i wear my Trump shirt through customs would that give me preferential treatment?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

you'd get preferental treatment until you emerge amongst real people. Then you will be literally pissed upon at this stage.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

So haters going to hate ah well i may just have to go full bogan then :D