Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Daiichidoku

Re: New Gaming Console Released with one Title

Post by Daiichidoku »

:mrgreen:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

I will wait for the Fed's to buy me one......still waiting on the phone thingy..... :mrgreen:
oFZo

Post by oFZo »

Done nicely :lol:
"How about no, you Crazy Dutch Bastard?"
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

When we get a tea party Prez next time around he better act right or ya'll will think Slick and I have joined forces. I'm fed up with politicians. In fact, I'm downright anti-politician. We need a few statesmen this time around. Notice the word "men" in statesmen? That's cuz chicks need to get in the fucking kitchen and bake me a pie. They don't need to be involved in big boy stuff. Bake a pie, do a few laps around the pole or make me some supper. Otherwise all the bitches need to STFU.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I'd agree with the sentiment that we need more statesmen(and women, IMHO) and fewer politicians.
The rest of the above is just misanthropic stuff from a seemingly frustrated little boy wannabe.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:I'd agree with the sentiment that we need more statesmen(and women, IMHO) and fewer politicians.
The rest of the above is just misanthropic stuff from a seemingly frustrated little boy wannabe.
Old Pudfark sez: " that could be taken as your endorsement of Sarah.... "
Triad773

Post by Triad773 »

callmeslick wrote:I'd agree with the sentiment that we need more statesmen . . .
Well I thought OBama was a pretty 'good' statesman, or at least orator-- unfortunately, that was ALL he was :evil:

I think what we need more than anything else right now (and, unfortunately what I thought OBama was,) is a LEADER. Someone with vision; any vision -- but not hallucinations (or, smoke, mirrors and B.S.) :?

I've soured severely on (ALL) politicians recently. Although I can't deny the entertainment value of recent Illinois Governors :lol:
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

A leader?

FUCK THAT.

The job was originally designed to be that of head janitor of the country. In other words to do the things the PEOPLE tell him to do. The biggest part of the problem is that not only have they quit listening, ( probably since the 20's. ) We the people have ALLOWED them to ignore us. Our so called representatives don't listen either.

Time to clean the houses and get things back in perspective.