Sen. Ted Kennedy

callmeslick

Sen. Ted Kennedy

Post by callmeslick »

a unique figure, and quite a bizarre life arc. The conservative columnist, George Will, wrote today words to the effect that, "on balance, the ledger of his life tilts to the positive". Any of you folks have an opinion??
I'm sort of shocked that, a couple days in, no one here has commented. We'd have been on page 34 by now about 4 years back....... ;)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Sen. Ted Kennedy

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I'm rather shocked that a male Kennedy has died without having a couple of bullets inside him. :shock:

Oh wait, that one kid went down in a plane. I bet his wife shot him in the head a couple of times and that's why the plane went down!

I'm not sure we're getting the whole story here. Word is Ted Kennedy died from a brain tumor. Perhaps the tumor was caused by all the bullets he had in his head?
Yellow77

Post by Yellow77 »

CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

a powerful politician, and a slimeball of a human, just like his old man
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I love how John and Bobby had issues with the mafia when his dad was bootlegging during prohibition. The rise of "organized crime" was a direct result of bootlegging. It's a shame Ted was the last of his generation of Kennedys alive. The only solace I have is that brain tumors allegedly are very painful. Roast in hell, Ted. Douche.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

.............if he didnt have that name, would he have died in jail ?
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Should have been the first one to go, not the last. +1 on the roasting in hell.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
GOYA

Post by GOYA »

I didn't care when Eunice died either
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Eunice was hawt.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Crusty wrote:.............if he didnt have that name, would he have died in jail ?
nahhh, unless he became some sort of serial offender. Seriously, vehicular homicide, coupled with leaving the scene might get the average person 5 years, tops, on a first offense. And, that would be much worse than many judges would hand out. Still, he got 2 months suspended sentence and a one year probation, which is ridiculous.
Though the man did a lot of sleazy, lowlife shit on a personal level, he WAS a master at the job of US Senator, clearly cared about individuals he encountered(witness turnout at the viewing in Boston) and got a lot of very positive legislation through. I'll leave it to a higher authority to pass final judgement, and find it sort of ironic that some here are real damned quick to judge a man's life. For what it's worth, an era of sorts has ended. So be it.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.