I really think i will get me one of these

Soapy

Re: I really think i will get me one of these

Post by Soapy »

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: Crusty :D

I saw one of those Rickshaw dudes pedalling 2 tourists down Union Street in Glasgow a few months ago. The guy was heroic as his legs pumped away at the pedals, whilst his trapped passengers were desperately looking in their book for the English for " Can we please get off this bike! " And as they passed me and waved frantically, I waved back like an idiot :)

Goddam Vietnam !! 8-)
Dawg

Re: I really think i will get me one of these

Post by Dawg »

Daiichidoku wrote:http://www.giobikes.com/Electric-Scooters-in-Canada/

500w electric scooter

(in ontario anyhow) no licence needed, no insurance needed, in october law will require a helmet...thats it

recharges on domestic electricity

retails for $599.00 (+ shipping approx $120.00), but always some available, new, via auction...one currently on auction for $114.00! (+$49.99 auction fee)

FUCKIN "A"!

Hey, theres two or three in town here, one hot New Zealand woman down the street- hers is a weird bright light blue. Nice rims, must be a dealer here, same bike.
There kind of quiet, and thats a safety problem I think, they are on top of you before you realize it. Cool stuff as long as battery life is long, or replacement cells be cheap.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.