Maybe Obama should sit down with the Swiss.

ruggbutt

Re: Maybe Obama should sit down with the Swiss.

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:
ruggbutt wrote:
what list?? More paranoid lunacy
LOL, you gonna tell me the press just made it up? How's life behind those blinders?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

so, Cuda.....list the contributions to this process by the GOP. I'm all ears.
And, Rugg: I ask again, what "list"?? Prove it.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Dawg wrote:You realize less than 1/64th of one half percent of Americans give a flip what Canadians think?
That's okay, Dawg. But feel free to come up here again and take advantage of our good old fashioned Canadian health care.
Just hope you don't have too many hassles at the boarder this time.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

callmeslick wrote:so, Cuda.....list the contributions to this process by the GOP. I'm all ears.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09 ... lth-plans/

dont choke on it now.
Your talking points are right out of the DNC hand book. if your going to criticize the GOP at least TRY and be original. stop quoting Nancy Pelosi word for word it makes it seem like your a Sheeple and cant think for yourself. FYI President Obeyme, has increased the deficit more in the first 6 months of his administration than the previous 43 Presidents COMBINED, so get off the Bush hating defecit increasing bandwagon. not to mention that President Obeyme lied to the people in his address last night saying he can give healthcare to all WITHOUT increasing the budget. or cutting services
OBAMA: "I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits either now or in the future. Period."

THE FACTS: Though there's no final plan yet, the White House and congressional Democrats already have shown they're ready to skirt the no-new-deficits pledge.

House Democrats offered a bill that the Congressional Budget Office said would add $220 billion to the deficit over 10 years. But Democrats and Obama administration officials claimed the bill actually was deficit-neutral. They said they simply didn't have to count $245 billion of it -- the cost of adjusting Medicare reimbursement rates so physicians don't face big annual pay cuts.

Their reasoning was that they already had decided to exempt this "doc fix" from congressional rules that require new programs to be paid for. In other words, it doesn't have to be paid for because they decided it doesn't have to be paid for.

The administration also said that since Obama already had included the doctor payment in his 10-year budget proposal, it didn't have to be counted again.

That aside, the long-term prognosis for costs of the health care legislation has not been good.

CBO Director Douglas Elmendorf had this to say in July: "We do not see the sort of fundamental changes that would be necessary to reduce the trajectory of federal health spending by a significant amount."
OBAMA: "Don't pay attention to those scary stories about how your benefits will be cut. ... That will never happen on my watch. I will protect Medicare."

THE FACTS: Obama and congressional Democrats want to pay for their health care plans in part by reducing Medicare payments to providers by more than $500 billion over 10 years. The cuts would largely hit hospitals and Medicare Advantage, the part of the Medicare program operated through private insurance companies.

Although wasteful spending in Medicare is widely acknowledged, many experts believe some seniors almost certainly would see reduced benefits from the cuts. That's particularly true for the 25 percent of Medicare users covered through Medicare Advantage.

Supporters contend that providers could absorb the cuts by improving how they operate and wouldn't have to reduce benefits or pass along costs. But there's certainly no guarantee they wouldn't.

so now he'll be spending even MORE and increasing the defecit by Billions or even Trillions more ON TOP of the record trillions he's already increased it. and his solution to this is what. we get is tax the rich more :roll: PAHLEEZE you can tax all of those people making over 200k a year 100% of their income and it will only effect the defecit amount by 10%, that leave the rest of those taxes to be a burden upon who???? uhm that would be you and me, and your children and thier children.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

You can't just post facts here, Slick will remain steadfast (with blinders on) and say that the Emperor has clothes.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

ruggbutt wrote:You can't just post facts here, Slick will remain steadfast (with blinders on) and say that the Emperor has clothes.
heh thats also in the DNC handbook, "Facts dont matter. its all about how we feel"

Jumoschwanz

Post by Jumoschwanz »

callmeslick wrote:so, Cuda.....list the contributions to this process by the GOP. I'm all ears.
And, Rugg: I ask again, what "list"?? Prove it.

callmeslick, I give you all the credit in the world for going round and round with the narrow and closed-minded. I am glad someone is doing it. I don't think it is effective because they cannot recognize the real from the false, they are delusional. You are a saint for spending your life trying to save them from themselves.

The sage J. Krishnamurti spent his live trying to talk sense into the deluded. He said that if all he achieved in his whole life was helping one single person to see reality then his life would not be wasted.

I was just flying around with some guys on a small dogfight server, both sides were on one teamspeak channel bullshiting, and they started talking about Obama's speech. It was absolutely incredible, as if they had the picture from Obama's speech, but the sound from Rush Limbaugh going with it. They are a nice bunch of guys and they are fun to fly with, but it just makes me plain sad that they are so fucking stupid, because all their misguided votes are going to get them is their constitution shoved up their asses.

Anyone capable of logic and reason that listened to Obama's speech had to agree it was one of the best presidential speeches ever in history period. It was historic.

It is funny that the right-wingnuts cannot see that Obama's health care plan would actually do them a HUGE favor. This would be true because if it passes as Obama wants it to, and that sixth of the nation's economy is actually run without the total greed, graft and waste that it is now, it would turn the economy back the other way. This would let the banks and oil industry and defense contractors to continue fucking the shit out of everyone because once things were a little bit better there would be a lot less motivation and support to regulate and reform THEM! I am a little surprised they cannot throw the citizen's this one little fish and end their own problems. Are they really THAT stupid?

If they are that stupid, and I really hope they are, then they will continue to fuck up, lose elections and become all the more nutty and ridiculous extremists.

Look at this dumb cunt from Alaska! What the fuck were they thinking? They have a real problem with her because she is too dumb to do what they tell her and be a good little mouthpiece. The Left absolutely fucking loves Palin because she makes the Right look so goddamn dumb! She single handedly shot McCain's campaign out of the sky, thanks Sara! Hope we see you next election loud and clear!

The Right is a Who's Who of the wrong side of the Bell Curve. They have the dumb, bigoted rednecks, the old, out-of-touch rich and greedy whities who's motto is 'hooray for me fuck you", the religious-right dumb-ass extremists, all the idiot-ridiculous talk TV and radio, and on and on.

Don't they wonder why all the really smart people are liberals? Most all college professors and REAL scientists? It takes a lot of intelligence for humor right? Why don't they ever wonder why all the really sharp and popular comedians are liberals? Why aren't there any comedians out there making it big with Right-wing comedy material? Mainly because there is nothing funny about it, unless you enjoy racist or discriminatory jokes, or you think raping women and hanging niggers is funny.

So you see Rugbutt and Dawg, can you see how you look, how sane people view you? What you say and think just doesn't count for anything, it just makes good people, real people, feel sorry for you and sad. You are microcosms of all that is suffering in the world, you are the rotten part of the fruit.

You are the drunk man or the retarded man who has no idea what he is, as he has no self-knowledge, and no knowledge of anything outside themselves, and that does not leave anything at all does it? Simply, you are the unfortunate part of our world that is eating the lifeboat that keeps them dry.

Really, shut your mouths for a year or two so that you can see around it, see yourselves, and see what is in front of you.

Later...........
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

You'd prolly have some good points had not all of your other posts seethed with hate which unfortunately makes you sound less credible. Then we get the "sounds like Rush" comments. I'm liberal with some things and conservative with others and I guaran-fecking-tee you that when my opinions jibe with Rush I sure as hell feel like crap cuz he's a douche. In the same way that you are. Hannity is conservative as well but I don't listen to his crappy show either. The problem is that when you socialize medicine the quality of the medicine goes down. Those that are movers and shakers don't get rewarded cuz the system that we get with socialization also allows the more sloth-like to continue to keep their jobs and to prosper. If government fired those that didn't do their jobs and excel then maybe you'd see more right wingers joining in on the bandwagon. If you don't know what I mean go down to the county hospital next time you need treatment. Or go to the DMV to see just how many people don't give a shit. When there is no fear of losing your job then there's just no reason to excel any more. And the movers and shakers will find work in the private sector where it pays more.

The fact is that Obama can't straighten Medicare out. How about baby steps? And I'm not just bagging on Obama. Bush, Clinton or Bush couldn't (or wouldn't) fix Medicare. Social Security as well. It's fecked up and you wanna turn healthcare over wholesale to the gubmint? Are you high? Wanna see how well the gubmint takes care of those in need? Drive by the welfare office some morning at 8 a.m. Drive by again at 10. You'll see lines out the door and people just pissed off cuz those offices are understaffed by a majority of people who don't give a shit. When it's your grandma or mother who needs the services of socialized medicine and you have longer wait lines than you see in emergency rooms today you'll be wishing we were back on the old system.

Shit's fecked up, that's a fact. But Obama ain't smart enuf to fix it all in one fell swoop. No one can. It needs to be fixed in bits and pieces.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

Jumoschwanz wrote:Image

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

thanks, Cuda, for demonstrating Jumo's point.
FWIW, I actually criticize my leadership(wrote just two weeks back to opine that the speech
should have been given 3 months back). I'm not going to try to enlighten you as to why we had
to spend nearly a trillion bucks to save the economy, or why that makes sense(read up...most
economists could explain it to you). Just suffice it to say, Obama is doing an damned near
outstanding job, given what he walked into office to deal with.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.