Reagan/Bush/Obama

callmeslick

Re: Reagan/Bush/Obama

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
callmeslick wrote: Remember, Rugg, that I'm 6 foot 7 and well over 200 lbs.
They makes homoz in all sizes.
Seeing as how you're a guy who makes his bread from interior decorating
LOL. The facts aren't necessary, just post what you think the truth is, eh?
and wore girly-hair and spandex in public
Long hair is "girly"? Losing yours, eh? As for the spandex, only on stage and at a headbanger wedding. But I'm also the guy that used to sleep with the g/f's of people just like you. So I understand you not caring about facts. It still hurts, doesn't it?

<yawn>
it's pretty boring when you miss a point altogether. BTW, if you'd have slept with my girlfriend back in the day, they never would have found your body.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: if you'd have slept with my girlfriend back in the day, they never would have found your body.
Back in the day I was competing in Master Class in Combat Shooting Leagues. I sent several ladies' b/f's running cuz they thought they were badass. Not everyone is equal, but Sam Colt and JMB made the equalizer.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I'll put my crew up with you and your little handguns. Trust me, you wouldn't have even THOUGHT about fucking with me when I was 25 or 30.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:I'll put my crew up with you and your little handguns. Trust me, you wouldn't have even THOUGHT about fucking with me when I was 25 or 30.
ROFL. I had no fear at that age either. Here's a tip for ya though, east coast tough guys really ain't that tough. Not compared to the folks here in the wild west. At least it still was those years ago.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

spent some time in the West(ok, Vegas and Tahoe, not to my mind wild). I'll stand by my original statement:
you WOULD NOT have dared even talk to my girlfriend/wife, without my permission, back in the day. I believe you were fearless. Despite ample evidence, I've never thought you to be stupid.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:you WOULD NOT have dared even talk to my girlfriend/wife, without my permission,
Dude chics arent property they are human beings :P
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I came to believe that later in life. In the circles I used to travel in, that was NOT the prevailing wisdom.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Ah not having a go at ya mate just a wee bit of fun
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I know you are. :)

(just don't open that package in the mail tomorrow) ;)
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

callmeslick wrote:
ruggbutt wrote:ROFL, you're such a fag Slick.

Remember, Rugg, that I'm 6 foot 7 and well over 200 lbs. .
ok, so your a big fag.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.