Obama and Jackass Comment

Tolwyn
Site Admin

Obama and Jackass Comment

Post by Tolwyn »

For the first time in his administration, my respect level might have went up a bit...
Why is it news to blast him for a completely accurate comment on that idiot?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ff2_1253152467

Why should he be "above" this?
callmeslick

Re: Obama and Jackass Comment

Post by callmeslick »

some folks will criticize Obama for anything. The commentary among my coworkers was
overwhelming: calling Kanye a Jackass was not only correct, but showed a person unafraid
to pull punches when justified.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I love how you comment on Obama and you "hero-ize" the comment. First thing is, Obama shouldn't have bothered to comment. That kind of stuff is below the President. That being said, he told the truth that Kanye was a jerk.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Tolwyn
Site Admin

Post by Tolwyn »

I completely disagree with your statement that this type of comment is "below" anyone.

This is one of the fundamental problems of this great nation.

If you act like an ass... be called an ass. Accept that you ARE an ass, and move on.

This Politically-correct-pussy-foot-around-the-real-issues is ruining this country.

The presidents first and foremost job, in my opinion, is to be a voice for ME. And in this ONE moment of lowering his guard, he finally found a testical.

This is NOT a democracy, this is a REPUBLIC. Elected by the people, FOR the people, and his voice, for ONCE (and likely only one time) was for (at least) this person.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

I read "jackass" but what I'm hearing is "jackass boy" :lol:

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

He made a comment assuming the camera wasn't rolling/broadcasting, it's not as if he said something like "bomb the bastards" 8-)

And an easy google will find a plethora of off camera Bushisms too.

Oh and back to Kanye, I'd have called him a cunt :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8258330.stm
Soapy

Post by Soapy »