How do I change the color of the board

Dawg

How do I change the color of the board

Post by Dawg »

The color or the skin or whatever...this blank white and bright blue make me want to club a seal.

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
fatman

Re: How do I change the color of the board

Post by fatman »

Expect to hear from my lawyer kind sir that picture was meant to be just for the two of us i feel so violated right now
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

what? you can still your arm and part of your head if you look really close.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
GOYA

Post by GOYA »

Dawg wrote:what? you can still your arm and part of your head if you look really close.
I see a new forum hasn't helped Dawg make sense.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

I see they cant possibly grow 'em any more stupid in KY.
I'd say sorry you dont get it, but like...oh, most other shit, it too will get lost in that 60 cycle buzz between your ears
Tolwyn
Site Admin

Post by Tolwyn »

This is the default theme, feel free to search for one you guys might like; also, if any of you are PHPBB3 theme experts, I'm totally cool with using one of your own created themes. Larry and I are just fucking lazy.
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

Someone please make subblack theme for phpbb3 :ugeek: .