Hey Lockheed

Dawg

Hey Lockheed

Post by Dawg »

Integration Fail :lol:
Keep trying, its entertaining.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
JoeA

Re: Hey Lockheed

Post by JoeA »

:?: :|
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

Hmmmmmm,all I see are the words "Dawg" and "Fail" in close proximity, none of the rest makes any sense at all
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Crusty wrote:Hmmmmmm,all I see are the words "Dawg" and "Fail" in close proximity, none of the rest makes any sense at all

You sling blades that dont get it, it doesn't matter. That idiot "lockheed" got it.
Oh the hilarity. Oh, the utter fail of it all :lol:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Quasar-NL

Post by Quasar-NL »

Crusty wrote:Hmmmmmm,all I see are the words "Dawg" and "Fail" in close proximity, none of the rest makes any sense at all
That's Dawg for ya! No sense whatever!

(just laugh, doo eet, ffs)
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

Dawg wrote:That idiot "lockheed" got it.
hmmm...vega? constellation? lightning? vega? electra? lodestar? hudson? harpoon? neptune? orion? viking? hercules? starlifter? galaxy? tristar? shooting star? starfire? starfighter? blackbird?
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

taunt fail !
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

This must be an inside joke :roll:
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Only an inside joke to lockheed, I'm sure he's too embarrassed to admit it.