Post by Quasar-NL »

and nothing of value was lost.

Rot in hell!
Tolwyn
Site Admin

Re: R.I.P. dude

Post by Tolwyn »

Hey, fuck you.
You one of those close-minded fucking idiots that has the narrow-minded stance that just because he flew for the "other side" he was evil or something?

Jesus.

What a tool. I think I'll send your mom back home tonight in case you got something from her.
Tolwyn
Site Admin

Post by Tolwyn »

Gunther was a great man. And I was lucky to meet him and glad I did.

Picture 1

Picture 2
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Tolwyn wrote:Hey, fuck you.
You one of those close-minded fucking idiots that has the narrow-minded stance that just because he flew for the "other side" he was evil or something?

Jesus.

What a tool. I think I'll send your mom back home tonight in case you got something from her.
Tolwyn, I think you can drop the close minded part and just call him a fucking idiot
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Tolwyn
Site Admin

Post by Tolwyn »

Well... ok.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

You'd think that Queerzar would be more open minded about the Germans since Dutch is heavily german influenced. Then again, like Slick Queerzar hates himself.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Quasar-NL

Post by Quasar-NL »

Why don't you educate me then? I'm open to that. I apologize for jumping into a conclusions.

I do not know about the man, and i sure did not wanted to upset you.

Sorry guys who thought my comment was unappropriated.
JoeA

Post by JoeA »

He was an honourable man, a great pilot and yes, he flew for an evil regime and cause which just goes to show how good people get caught in bad situations. I will never denigrate individuals who had to do what they did for duty and to protect their loved ones.

In defence of Quasar I do believe his family were involved in the Dutch resistance and helped hide Jewish refugees, the post was on the old boards somewhere. I know my great-grandmother who lived through the occupation in Greece had no tender feelings for the Germans, nor for the commies who helped start the civil war.

We must live today though.
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

JoeA wrote:He was an honourable man, a great pilot and yes, he flew for an evil regime and cause which just goes to show how good people get caught in bad situations. I will never denigrate individuals who had to do what they did for duty and to protect their loved ones.
Hmmm... not really sure I can fully agree with this. I can partly agree.
Sure he had to do his job that was his part... but to do it so well?
I don't want to accuse someone of something but premium WW2 aces didn't really just do their duty, they did more than that. That is a fact. :|