THIS JUST IN: Obama will never please some people, LINKS

Dawg

THIS JUST IN: Obama will never please some people, LINKS

Post by Dawg »

http://www.mercurynews.com/columns/ci_13554811

We dont dislike the man, we dislike what he is trying to do to this country
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
DKoor

Re: THIS JUST IN: Obama will never please some people, LINKS

Post by DKoor »

Don't know what Obama is doing inside the country, but what he does in foreign matter seems to work for large part of the world... I guess that is the biggest reason why they give him a Nobel prize. It will oblige him in a way...
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Its my backward thinking most of the world will have either glowing respect and love, or disgusted hate fear and loathing of America no matter what any one of our short term leaders do........so, why not make things better at home?
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

well, dawg, at least you have the self-awareness to realize that your thinking is backward. :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.