Won't stop till the citizens are poor

ruggbutt

Won't stop till the citizens are poor

Post by ruggbutt »

It's actually a pretty good idea. You bankrupt the 99% who pay most of the taxes and then make them beholden to the government for everything. Healthcare for example.

http://www.capitolconnect.com/voicesforenergy/

Now they wanna tack on 77 cents a gallon in taxes. When you go to that site you'll see that it's run by a petroleum company. Which means even they don't wanna see this bullshit. Don't forget, when the oil companies were making record profits the government was making the exact same amount of profit in the form of taxes on oil/gas.

Yep, Obama Bin Laden and his minions won't be happy till there is no middle class.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Re: Won't stop till the citizens are poor

Post by callmeslick »

still don't get it, do you? It isn't Obama or Democrats that are the problem. You have touched on my
fear, of over 20 years. We are moving toward a nation with 1% of the population having money and the
rest dirt-poor.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

And a 77 cent tax along with the massive debt that Obama and his crew have levied upon is will make the left's dream come true. Who in their right f'ing mind would print a trillion dollars and give it to the institutions that acted foolishly? In the savings and loan debacle in the 80's the government looked at the businesses that were viable and let them continue. The ones that acted like AIG went away. In Obama's care (gotta love that pun) there's nothing being done to help people keep their homes. The gubmint should have invested that money in people who were upside down in ARM's. They should have told companies like Fannie May and AIG that they fucked up so cya laterz. Then, these people would still have the homes and the economy would be stronger today. The housing industry would still be flourishing. But as is usual the politicians (Dems in this case and they are to blame) helped create the ARM situation (because of massive deregulation) and then did the opposite thing needed to fix it. I mean seriously, does it matter if AIG lives or dies?

Fact is Slick, that Obama is so arrogant he thinks he can do no wrong. That's and POTUS is a dangerous combination. Printing a trillion dollars does affect the economy of this country. Regardless of what you believe to be true. Obama fucked up and did what the rich people told him to do. Talk about Uncle Tom..............

Then you have the signing of the Copenhagen Treaty coming up, which basically cedes all U.S. sovereignty to the UN. I say bring it on. First blue helmet I see I shoot.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Yellow77

Post by Yellow77 »

NOTruggbutt wrote:And a 77 PERcent tax CUT FOR THE TOP ONE PERCENT along with the massive debt that BUSH and his crew have levied upon Us will make the RIGHT's dream come true.
See, I can post bullshit too.

As long as government is receiving bribes/kickbacks/lobbying money; there will be no justice for the citizens. Why is a corporation given the same rights as a person, when it benefits them, but none of those rights apply when crime is committed? Why aren't the CEOs; with their golden parachutes; in jail for what they have done to the banking system. It is all for greed. Left, Right, and especially neo-con, are all greedy and couldn't give a shit whether you live or die. As long as it makes them money.

The whole health care squabble is about insurance companies having actual competition, and not getting to charge, or deny service, to whomever they want. Profit interruption.

The Net Neutrality opponents belong to one group; the cable/telco duopoly. They want the right to charge both sides of a connection, every time. The telcos received millions of dollars of tax money to build out high-speed networks, but never built them. They now claim this dire need to prioritize packets, of which their packets will go first, to the detriment of the competition. This bandwidth scarcity; which we would not have if the allotted monies had been used for their intended purpose. Instead we have all the small phone/cable companies being gobbled up into big conglomerates. Why isn't Comcast building up their network, instead of trying to buy Disney?

Corporations will run rough-shod over anything they can for as long as possible. Lay-off 2,000 employees, to make the books look good for a quarter. Short term gains are all that matters. It doesn't matter what side of the fence you are on, because it is owned by a mega-corporation.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Yellow, your quote change leads me to believe that you don't believe that Obama has given this country the largest debt it's ever seen.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

ruggbutt wrote:Yellow, your quote change leads me to believe that you don't believe that Obama has given this country the largest debt it's ever seen.
In the previous 43 administrations COMBINED
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Yellow, your quote change leads me to believe that you don't believe that Obama has given this country the largest debt it's ever seen.
and yet, that is exactly what has gotten other nations out of severe recessions. Short-term drop in currency value stimulates foreign trade, which stimulates domestic industrial production. Later tightening to
avoid inflation, along with a restored economy to pay down the debt is part of the plan. But, you don't think that far ahead....you must be a whiz at chess.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

callmeslick wrote:
ruggbutt wrote:, along with a restored economy to pay down the debt is part of the plan. But, you don't think that far ahead....you must be a whiz at chess.
and just exactly how does the government plan on getting this money to pay down this MASSIVE debt. the only way they can by MORE TAXES. apparently you dont think that far ahead either :roll:
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Bouncer

Post by Bouncer »

ruggbutt wrote:...

Then you have the signing of the Copenhagen Treaty coming up, which basically cedes all U.S. sovereignty to the UN. I say bring it on. First blue helmet I see I shoot.
He can sign it, but it still has to pass congress with 67 votes I believe or it is not binding.

I'm doing some research on this... trying to cut through all the crap to see what it really does.

Lots of nay saying on a "New world order" and "Agenda 21".
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Printing a few $ is not what is going to cost you in the long run;

The $ is fucked since the vietnam war, and it's only a matter of time before you go buy your bread with a wheelbarrow full of $ notes.

Blaming Obama for that is just silly.

I reckon youse guys can earn some time by attacking Iran if they are serious about using other currencies for oil busines. But you won't always be able to attack whatever oil producer that wants to trade in Euro/rubble/Yuan/whatever.

Once the oil business is made in another currency. The $ is dead and the 1% richer will fly off to the bahamas.