Hawklore

More gun-grabbing material..

Post by Hawklore »

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -- Mark Twain
callmeslick

Re: More gun-grabbing material..

Post by callmeslick »

sad to say, but probably only a few will see the irony between this incident and the furor over some supposed 'plot' by the AG to use the Fast and Furious operation to create a furor that would lead to stiffer gun laws. If shit like this doesn't get folks thinking(and it won't), what is a dead Border Agent or two going to do?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

This kind of shocking news happens all over the news when a gvt wants to change some legislation. You can count on it being plastered all over the media for ages...

Nic
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: If shit like this doesn't get folks thinking(and it won't), what is a dead Border Agent or two going to do?
That's pretty fucking offensive Slick.. :evil:

Dead Border Agents don't do much....They certainly can't "stand up" to your disrespectful words above.

Seriously Slick...WTF?
fatman

Post by fatman »

Pud i dont think it was meant that way or maybe i just read it different to you.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Fats gets it.......The implication(by the NRA and their many flunkies) was that Holder was allowing guns to get 'lost', hoping for them to be turned on US citizens and agents in an effort to develop a public outcry over lax gun laws. My point, Pud, was that such an idea is laughable, in light of the fact that incidents such as todays, where a goofball who acquired 4 or more weapons in a few months(which should have drawn suspicion) attempts to gun down around 100 people. We have all manner of tragic examples, near daily, in the US, of why we should have more restrictive purchase laws, but NO ONE dares act on that reality, or even accept it as a reality. That was my point.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Here's my point.
Anybody who is lawfully permitted/licensed to carry a firearm?
Should.

Here's another point.
All cars should be outlawed?
Because of unlicensed drivers, dui and dwi.

Meaning?
All you irresponsible "libs"?
If'n you're gonna talk the talk, walk the walk.

This doesn't have a damn thing to do with Fast n Furious.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:Here's another point.
All cars should be outlawed?
Because of unlicensed drivers, dui and dwi.
Thanks for the laugh.
That made my morning.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

so, by Pud's logic, it shouldn't be a problem when someone grabs 4 weapons and 10,000 rounds of ammo via legal purchase in a matter of a few months. What possible harm could come from it, right? Yeesh, what insanity! I am not seeking to ban guns, take away all guns, just have a system of rational oversight of trade in the stuff.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:so, by Pud's logic, it shouldn't be a problem when someone grabs 4 weapons and 10,000 rounds of ammo via legal purchase in a matter of a few months.
No how can that be a problem even over here with bolts i can do 1000 rounds a day no worries if we had semis like you guys then 10000 doesnt seem like much at all