Oh my activison just got screwed

fatman

Oh my activison just got screwed

Post by fatman »

"Our gamers are telling us there's lots of services and innovation they would like to see that they're not getting yet," he said.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news ... rging.html

Well so much for their grand plans this is why you dont alienate pc gamers they just make your double take money grabbing stunts and backfire and available for free :lol:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ?t=1029861
ginger_cat

Re: Oh my activison just got screwed

Post by ginger_cat »

Go get an X-box! :lol:
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

the PC version has already been hacked, LOL FUCK YOU infinity ward!

DICE's bad company2 could not have asked for better events than what has happened, they will benefit immensely from IW's fuckup

im not getting MW2, despite waiting for so long for its release....just a few months more now instead and i will give my dollars for bad company 2

hopefully other companies will learn from IW's mistakes and not try to blatantly fuck a huge part of thier own customer base
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Codemasters did the same thing with OFP 2. And it's already in the bargain bin a month and a half later. Not only that but Gamestop and Walmart in some cities are giving refunds. Even if the box is open.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
rsm

Post by rsm »

Daiichidoku wrote:... a huge part of thier own customer base

the problem is... it's really not. PC sales are minimal compared to consoles. Even more so with the boycott.

Boycotting makes no sense to me. They're still laughing all the way to the bank. Boycotting to them just means "why bother next time even making a pc version?"

I predict cod 7 (or whatever the next one is), won't even come out for pc. At least this time we have something on our hands to complain about. Next time we'll be complaining about the lack of it.

That being said, no, I haven't bought it. Nor probably will. Bad company 2 will probably get my money, as long as they don't plan on charging 60 bucks for it, which is the main reason I didn't buy mw2.
fatman

Post by fatman »

rsm wrote:[Bad company 2 will probably get my money, as long as they don't plan on charging 60 bucks for it, which is the main reason I didn't buy mw2.
$60 where do you live the land of milk and fairies over here its $100 seen it at a few places for $110 and we are sitting at aboot the 90c on the dollar mark yup we be screwed. Mind you i payed $99.95 for cod 4 and didnt feel ripped off the game play and lenght of time i have played it more than make up for it. And hows up for some bad company mp come march 8-)
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

fatman, me and some buds have a dedicated ventrilo and play cod 4 and WaW, and will be getting bc2 come march

mind you, we really only play tactical servers now, sick of the BS of dogs, arty, and fags bunny hopping whilst using rifle nades :roll:

look me up at xfire so's we can kick some ass

xfire: Daiichidoku