Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:02 am "....which is a damned near impossible task!"

Old Pudfark sez: " DTDA...Don't Tell Don't Ask" :P
callmeslick

Re: First Debate goes to Obama...

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
callmeslick wrote:

both with arrows pointing to your head saying "I'm with Stupid", no doubt. :P
When are you going to admit you're wrong, dickhead? Stop trying to bullshit people here, cuz you're gonna get called on it.

since you won't accept the conclusions of the official reports, let's try the summations of Fortune magazine's investigation:
"Quite simply, there's a fundamental misconception at the heart of the Fast and Furious scandal. Nobody disputes that suspected straw purchasers under surveillance by the ATF repeatedly bought guns that eventually fell into criminal hands. Issa and others charge that the ATF intentionally allowed guns to walk as an operational tactic. But five law-enforcement agents directly involved in Fast and Furious tell Fortune that the ATF had no such tactic. They insist they never purposefully allowed guns to be illegally trafficked. Just the opposite: They say they seized weapons whenever they could but were hamstrung by prosecutors and weak laws, which stymied them at every turn.

Indeed, a six-month Fortune investigation reveals that the public case alleging that Voth and his colleagues walked guns is replete with distortions, errors, partial truths, and even some outright lies. Fortune reviewed more than 2,000 pages of confidential ATF documents and interviewed 39 people, including seven law-enforcement agents with direct knowledge of the case

now, was it a dumb-ass idea to continue for as long as was done, when things were getting nowhere? Sure, but the intents were good: To intervene in Arizona, which had become a "supermarket for the Mexican cartels", as the article states. Apparently, you loons have utterly ZERO control over the flood of weaponry you inflict upon the rest of us. It would be nice if you could police yourselves, but that seems out of the question.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

"The first was a program that was bolloxed up by state gun laws."

Your Proof: "since you won't accept the conclusions of the official reports, let's try the summations of Fortune magazine's investigation:
"Quite simply, there's a fundamental misconception at the heart of the Fast and Furious scandal. Nobody disputes that suspected straw purchasers under surveillance by the ATF repeatedly bought guns that eventually fell into criminal hands. Issa and others charge that the ATF intentionally allowed guns to walk as an operational tactic. But five law-enforcement agents directly involved in Fast and Furious tell Fortune that the ATF had no such tactic. They insist they never purposefully allowed guns to be illegally trafficked. Just the opposite: They say they seized weapons whenever they could but were hamstrung by prosecutors and weak laws, which stymied them at every turn.

Indeed, a six-month Fortune investigation reveals that the public case alleging that Voth and his colleagues walked guns is replete with distortions, errors, partial truths, and even some outright lies. Fortune reviewed more than 2,000 pages of confidential ATF documents and interviewed 39 people, including seven law-enforcement agents with direct knowledge of the case

now, was it a dumb-ass idea to continue for as long as was done, when things were getting nowhere? Sure, but the intents were good
: To intervene in Arizona, which had become a "supermarket for the Mexican cartels", as the article states. Apparently, you loons have utterly ZERO control over the flood of weaponry you inflict upon the rest of us. It would be nice if you could police yourselves, but that seems out of the question."

Slick?
Do you hold yourself out to be "transparently" stupid or a liar?
I say that?
Because?
Your good at the former and piss poor at the latter.

It's now?
A little late...for the "oops, my bad", thingy :roll:
Ya think?

For the rest of the "pilgrims" here, Arizona had nothing to do with Fast n Furious.
It was totally a Federal Operation. Involving Federal Laws. The Federal Government had sole jurisdiction and owns the consequences. Slick is blatantly lying. Why?

It's an election year and what the heck?
He's slick. ;)

It's curious that "Fortune Magazine" had a faster and more thorough investigation?
Than, Eric Holder and the entire Justice Department?
Oh, that's right, "it's an election year"... ;)
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

As usual Slick loves to think he has a clue about how something (anything) happened. The difference is that some of us have intimate knowledge of how firearms get to the public and in F&F everything went thru licensed gun dealers. I already explained not only how that works but who has complete jurisdiction over those deals. And yet Slick goes and points fingers at someone else.

You're still a stupid fuck Slick.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

but, at least I can read, and the truth is there, and in the FBI" report.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I bet you believed the FBI report on Waco too.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: So, Slick.....where's the Arizona, state of, report?
Oh...that's right, there ain't one. Why?
Start to Finish, it was a Fed Op.

? Where's the FBI report you allude to?
I'll bet, it's worth a "Fortune"..... :P

By the way....You've made only one point in this thread?
You're as accurate and truthful as Obama. ;)