Shocking Charge...

Pudfark

Shocking Charge...

Post by Pudfark »

President Obama touted it in 2010 as evidence "manufacturing jobs are coming back to the United States,” but two years later, a Michigan hybrid battery plant built with $150 million in taxpayer funds is putting workers on furlough before a single battery has been produced.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/08/lg ... z28pFIeLFY

Same, same...Obama fix. Same,end result.

A Waste. Yeah, Buzz, it's a lie, with a link.
I know, it doesn't meet your standards of proof,
cuz, it's verifiable.
Buzz

Re: Shocking Charge...

Post by Buzz »

Fox news? Wouldn't you throw that back in my face if I posted it?

You're as wishy washy as Romney.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

I notice he didnt dispute the article. facts are a nasty thing aren't they ;)
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Why should I dispute something from Fox news? You guys don't.

Tit for tat.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Here's another "charge"....Please to note? A different link. ;)

Team Obama caught blatantly lying about $5 trillion figure
http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/10/08/tea ... 382_168389

Sigh, yet again, it's not a quoted opinion from a widely recognized source,
like some douche liberal Colorado Teacher who writes for the "DailyCamera"... :oops:

Maybe?
I should google "Kermit the Frog" for his worldly opinion.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Buzz wrote:Why should I dispute something from Fox news? You guys don't.

Tit for tat.
afraid of some facts Buzz???

check the other thread I posted several facts that were not from FOX news that shows Obama lying during the debate. are you going to dismiss those too :roll:
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Every once and awhile, I get a "buzz" like this:

Obama's biggest opponent is the truth

When George Stephanopoulos asked Mitt Romney in a Sept. 14 "Good Morning America" interview what he's learned about President Obama as a debater, the former Massachusetts governor replied, "I think he's going to say a lot of things that aren't accurate."

If Mr. Obama's debate performance mirrors his campaign, Mr. Romney's prediction will be dead on. To get a sense of how comprehensive the president's assault on the truth has been, consider some of his false claims in recent speeches and ads.

One Obama spot says, "To pay for huge, new tax breaks for millionaires like him, Romney would have to raise taxes on the middle class: $2,000 for a family with children."

To continue reading Mr. Rove's column in the Wall Street Journal, http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087 ... 0637501592

Karl Rove is a Fox News political analyst and a former senior adviser and deputy chief of staff to President George W. Bush. He is the author of "Courage and Consequence: My Life as a Conservative in the Fight" (Threshold Editions, 2010).

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/ ... z28qAcm8mO

Damn, a WSJ link....say it ain't so... :shock:
Oops...Identify the author and his background experience...the shame :oops:
A click on link, to read the whole article.... :o
It's verifiable.... :P
It just makes me sick. Ewe?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Here's a little dab from the "mainstream media"...CBS

CBS reporter slams administration for 'major lie' over weakened Taliban

CBS News and "60 Minutes" correspondent Lara Logan took the gloves off last week, dropping her role as a disinterested journalist and delivering a speech in Chicago that criticized the Obama administration over its handling of the war in Afghanistan and the attack that killed four Americans in Libya.

Speaking to a crowd of about 1,100 at last Tuesday's Better Government Association annual luncheon, Logan accused the administration of downplaying the number of Al Qaeda operatives in Afghanistan to support its rush to leave. She also claimed Washington acts as apologists for the Taliban by downplaying their links to Al Qaeda and the strength of their organization.

"I chose this subject because, one, I can't stand that there is a major lie being propagated," Logan said. That lie, she explained, is that the American military has weakened the Taliban.

On Sept. 30, Logan interviewed the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan, Gen. John Allen, for a piece on "60 Minutes." He told her that "an awful lot of the population of this country is living in an area where there is vastly improved security from where it was just a few years ago."

Logan, in her Tuesday speech, criticized the "narrative coming out of Washington for the last two years."
She said it comes from "Taliban apologists," who claim "they are just the poor moderate, gentler, kinder Taliban. ... It's such nonsense."
Logan also encouraged the administration to "exact revenge" on the terrorists who killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans serving in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11. She said she hopes America will "let the world know that the United States will not be attacked on its own soil -- that its ambassadors will not be murdered, and that the United States will not stand by and do nothing about it."
She compared the attack on the consulate to the attack on the USS Cole, which went unanswered and was a precursor to the 9/11 attacks in 2001.

Logan's comments are reminiscent of another controversial outcry from a prominent war correspondent. In 1994, CNN's Christiane Amanpour challenged President Bill Clinton on a live satellite feed from Sarajevo, accusing his administration of "flip flopping" in Bosnia and not intervening to stop the ethnic cleansing. Some criticized Amanpour for dropping her role as on objective journalist and airing her sentiments about the war. Others say she changed the course of the war by shaming the president into taking military action in Bosnia.

The same type of folks, making the same mistakes, telling the same lies, again.

Slick, do you recognize this beginning of a "new trend"? It's the same "trend", I told
you was coming...a couple of years ago. The one you denied in 2010. The one that is unmistakably here, now.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Buzz uses the "It's FOX News so it ain't real" excuse so he doesn't have to worry for real. Denial is a better way for some folks to handle the "reality" they call life.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
fatman

Post by fatman »

So the great depression gave you guys such classics as the Hoover dam and various highways decent infrasturcture to not only put people in a job but drive the country forward has the same happened here? Because all im seeing money going to the finance industry or wasted on new startups