Hahaha the UN owns you

fatman

Hahaha the UN owns you

Post by fatman »

From Huckabee :lol:
I don’t know whether to be outraged or just crack up laughing at this story, but the UN-affiliated Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe announced that it plans to send monitors to America next month to watch over our election. They want to make sure no conservative groups commit voter suppression or intimidation or violate any election laws at polling places. Of course, they were invited here by liberal groups, who have suffered terrible intimidation in the past, such as Tea Party members swinging bats outside polling places. Oh no, wait: that was the New Black Panthers. Maybe they mean Republicans violating laws like letting felons vote in Minnesota or dead people vote in Chicago. No, wait, those weren’t Republicans, either.

Oh well, at least we can rest easy knowing that our elections will be eyeballed by the same people who insure fair elections around the world, in places like Iran and Venezuela. Maybe they can even get some help from members of the UN Human Rights Council, like Nigeria, Cuba, Saudi Arabia and China. You know what, come to think of it, I don’t think we really need the UN monitoring American elections. But I do think America needs to start monitoring the money we spend on the U.N.
callmeslick

Re: Hahaha the UN owns you

Post by callmeslick »

Heard about this today......apparently, they wanted to go to Texas. :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

If I see a U.N. douchebag anywhere near where I vote I pick up an assault charge. It'll be worth it though.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Laughable.
Fuck the UN, Obama and the Pelosiites.
Heck for that matter, Nuke the GAY Baby Whales.

Fuck em all.

HH
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Huckabee ought to look into stuff like bogus absentee ballot schemes, voter registrars that throw away Dem registrations and an assortment of voter intimidation by 'poll watchers' hired by the GOP before he goes off and intimates that the Dems are the sole evil in the electoral process. But, he won't, because he doesn't have the level of intellectual integrity needed for that job.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

I've come to the conclusion that democracy is the worst political system.

I'm a monarchist now.

Nic
fatman

Post by fatman »

nicolas10 wrote:I'm a monarchist now.

Nic
Just dont go the constitutional monarcy route like we did we have a certain red head bitch playing with fire here would much rather QE2
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

No just plain monarchy in the Louis XIV kind of way.