Unbelievable

Buzz

Re: Unbelievable

Post by Buzz »

You still cant defend your guy huh Buzz. I'm not surprised... you cannot defend the indefensible. keep trying though, your failures are actually quite humerus :D and ignoring the TRUTH dost make that TRUTH go away now does it. you act like my 3 year old grandson. you put your fingers in your ears and go nyah nyah nyah, when you don't want to hear something that doesnt fit your narrow band of reality. if that's what you require to cope with reality I guess have at it. the rest of us will just have to live in the adult world. :roll: your just acting like the Lib version of HH. I guess that you're not able to see that. Shame really.

How about not insulting me, and defend your guy. Impossible huh? What about the Jeep crap? That's the topic!

You've turned into a real jerk since i've been gone. You hanging out with HH?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

sad to say, CUDA, but Buzz is spot-on. He posted about a very specific lie told by Romney, and you proceeded to dance for two pages like Fred Astaire on steroids. He was right, you ran to the 'no you are' defense, and it's lame.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

callmeslick wrote:sad to say, CUDA, but Buzz is spot-on. He posted about a very specific lie told by Romney, and you proceeded to dance for two pages like Fred Astaire on steroids. He was right, you ran to the 'no you are' defense, and it's lame.
“I think there is a good reason why the propaganda system works that way. It recognizes that the public will not support the actual policies. Therefore it is important to prevent any knowledge or understanding of them.”

Avram Noam Chomsky

hardly. I was pointing out the political hypocrisy that Buzz's narrow minded self serving thinking is producing. does it matter that Romney was wrong about jeep. NO, not at all. it's just more political bullshit that is always spewed during an election that doesn't matter at all to the REAL ISSUES. and you know it... so man up and admit it. in counter point I pointed out the lies that this current administration continues to spew over Benghazi. that FYI. neither you or RD has chosen to comment on. WHY IS THAT???? is it that, what the President failed to do cost lives?? is it that President and the Administration CONTINUE to lie about Benghazi lying to cover up their ineptitude???? THAT is a REAL issue, the Jeep issue is a political non-factor and as you CONTINUALLY like to say. is just more Romney hate speech??? AND YOU KNOW IT. that is your favorite catch phrase is it not. Obama haters??? isn't Buzz being a Romney hater??? are you being a hypocrite too???? you cant have it both ways slick.
Buzz only wants to talk about his narrow vision of his reality to try and make Romney look bad. while ignoring the albatross in the room. he wants to Criticize Romney for donating relief to the redcross. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?! while Ignoring Obama and Biden gave nothing. that is dishonesty in it's purest form, the sad part is he's not man enough to admit it. you know it. he knows it. everyone on the forum knows it.

you know I'm not a political hack Slick. you know I'll call my own side out for the same things. I did it on the other forum. but dishonest people disgust me.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN
the Wizard of Oz
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:sad to say, CUDA, but Buzz is spot-on. He posted about a very specific lie told by Romney
We pointed out that the lie about the Jeep is irrelevant when compared to the lies coming out of the current administration. One word: Benghazi. More lies than you can shake a stick at and people died. Now the other word: Jeep. No one died.

You fucking idiots have your priorities messed up.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
callmeslick wrote:sad to say, CUDA, but Buzz is spot-on. He posted about a very specific lie told by Romney
We pointed out that the lie about the Jeep is irrelevant when compared to the lies coming out of the current administration. One word: Benghazi. More lies than you can shake a stick at and people died. Now the other word: Jeep. No one died.

You fucking idiots have your priorities messed up.

as has been gradually revealed, a lot of what has been said about the Libya thing by the right is BS, pure and simple, and in worst cases flat-out lies.
My point here was that if you want to discuss that matter, fine, start a thread. Buzz brought up a blatant Romney lie meant to scare auto workers in Ohio into voting for him, and repeated the lie a couple more times until the manufacturer itself shut him up. Not one of you Obama-hatin' types even TRIED to counter that lie,or in any way to discuss Buzz' points. You all just changed the subject and ignored it in an effort to obscure the point....which is, Romney is a flagrant, serial liar who will say and do ANYTHING to get elected, down to running as an uber-liberal in New England for Senate, a moderate for Governor and back to ultra-Conservative to win the GOP primaries and back to moderate for the General. How you would even consider trusting the nation to the man is staggering to me. Facts are, Obama has managed a rough situation fairly well, has done nothing to usurp gun rights or some of the other scary bugaboos out there. Further he has TRIED to steer all his decision making to middle ground ideologically, to the point of tossing some of the real leftist firebrands out of the administration. For my money, I'll stick with the guy who has shepherded us through the last 4 years competently over the known liar(Romney) and the guy who would kill any semblance of a central government(Ryan).
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Jeez Slick, Obama lied like a motherfecker to get into office. He hasn't followed thru on any of his promises. And if it were Obama making that statement Buzz' comment would be that he was given incorrect information by his people, that it was a mistake. Once it was given the attention it deserved Romney didn't continue with the comment.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Oh i see .... if we criticize Obama we are haters. But its OK. In your mind to criticize Romney.
Can we say hypocritical

Dishonesty.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Dishonesty is the key word.
So, Slick, you agree that Obama has had a full public disclosure about Libya?
Libya was not "bungled"?
Libya is not a "left wing" cover up?
That's the way we oughta go at everything?
We need four more years to "read it, after we pass it"?

That's why you folks are probably gonna lose yer hind end in a few daze/days.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Jeez Slick, Obama lied like a motherfecker to get into office. He hasn't followed thru on any of his promises.
like the one to completely get us out of Iraq, or the one about focusing on Al-Quada leadership, or the one about re-establishing ties with our allies,
or the one about winding down Afghanistan, or the one about stabilizing the economy and focusing on middle class economic woes??
Yeah, what a liar.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:Oh i see .... if we criticize Obama we are haters. But its OK. In your mind to criticize Romney.
Can we say hypocritical

Dishonesty.
dishonesty is your ducking the subject and running with a smokescreen, IMHO.