Go get your tinfoil hat...

ruggbutt

Re: Go get your tinfoil hat...

Post by ruggbutt »

That's Slick's boy allowing it to happen. And he was bragging about how he's descendent of some of the original settlers here. They must be rolling over in their graves.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Geez, Nic...do yer homework. ;)

Here's a "link" to the author of yer "tinfoil hat".
http://www.businessinsider.com/author/david-seaman

"David Seaman is host of The David Seaman Hour and a prominent new media advocate. Follow him on Twitter (new!) and Google+. Previously, David founded the popular credit card deals web site, Outlaw. David Seaman's views are his own, and Business Insider's publication of his work is not an endorsement."
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

in response to Ruggie: I find such invasion of privacy reprehensible, but your assignment of blame hilarious. To wit:
(from the linked article)"Police are allowed in some circumstances to install hidden surveillance cameras on private property without obtaining a search warrant, a federal judge said yesterday."

The government has evidently lost its mind, as have our federal judges. Tricky situation.

And no, I'm not suggesting things would be fantastic or magically better under a Romney administration -- that's not the point of this article. I suspect if Romney won, which according to Nate Silver he won't, this insanity would continue at the same pace, if not faster.

Red part--judge was a Bush appointee. Blue part is a given, IMHO.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Pudfark wrote:Geez, Nic...do yer homework. ;)
Did you even read the whole article? It links to that page:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57542 ... e-cameras/

Nic
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Pudfark wrote:Geez, Nic...do yer homework. ;)

Here's a "link" to the author of yer "tinfoil hat".
http://www.businessinsider.com/author/david-seaman

"David Seaman is host of The David Seaman Hour and a prominent new media advocate. Follow him on Twitter (new!) and Google+. Previously, David founded the popular credit card deals web site, Outlaw. David Seaman's views are his own, and Business Insider's publication of his work is not an endorsement."

Here's whut ya missed Nic.....I made it a dab bigger for ya.

Maybe? Ya oughta consider a disclaimer when you post "conspiracy theories" postulated by "relatively unknown" individuals, whose "blog site" disavows their credibility and takes no responsibility for their statements/actions. "Mission Impossible"... ;)
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Who cares, it's the cnet source that counts. If it was fake then the point would be irrelevant. If it's true it's scary as hell.

Nic
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

nicolas10 wrote: it's the cnet source that counts.
Perhaps? Ya should have posted the cnet link?
just saying..... ;)
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

I figured you could read :P