Secret Service or is it "Sorry Security"

Pudfark

Secret Service or is it "Sorry Security"

Post by Pudfark »

I don't give one rat's hind end for Obama and Company...that being said and out of the way....WTF is going on in this country?....Is the President protected by "Drones" (entendre intended) ? Is "Political Correctness" like herpes? Is more apathy the antidote?

I live out in the "country" in Texas....People around these parts are frustrated and pissed off at the government....All they know is that...between the DNC the GOP multiplied by the PC equals "Screw Me"....and I believe that the rest of the country feels that way also....

I do believe that the choices are boiling down to a Political Revolution or an Armed Revolution...and I don't think the Armed Revolution will be against the Constitution as we have known it....I think it will occur when another form of government takes over and we get a little further along in this "transformation"....

I wonder? How many folks are willing to bleed for "transformation"???? I hope the Secret Service gets their shit together and does their job. In my previous life, I had several occasions to work with them...at that time, they were the most professional folks that I had ever worked with.....

Old Pudfark sez: "when the first amendment don't work....ya gotta fall back to the second one"
ginger_cat

Re: Secret Service or is it "Sorry Security"

Post by ginger_cat »

Well said!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:I do believe that the choices are boiling down to a Political Revolution or an Armed Revolution...
agreed. Although, I suspect the driving force will be economic, not political ultimately.
Old Pudfark sez: "when the first amendment don't work....ya gotta fall back to the second one"
hope that never comes to pass, as you will see that the 2nd amendment is NOT an effective tool
for overthrow of a government, and was intended to protect the nation vs. outside forces.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:as you will see that the 2nd amendment is NOT an effective tool
for overthrow of a government, and was intended to protect the nation vs. outside forces.
Yeah but governments the world over are becoming the outside force in their own country, i for one look at mine and think to myself that aint ocker
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

No argument from me Slick.....I don't want to fight....but, I will. Try and buy some ammo in this country now.....folks have been buying it up for over a year....ammo factories are running 24-7 shifts trying to keep up with the demand.....and the factories cannot supply it..... Obama and company are failing to comprehend one simple fact...and here is a poor analogy....When a feller goes to the eye doctor for an exam...that is what he expects, "check my eyes out, Doc"...what he doesn't expect and didn't want....was the Eye Doc slamming three fingers up his butt hole and telling him..."don't worry, pardner....this is a deficit free prostate exam".....Ya get my point?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I get your point, but disagree with it. What Obama is trying to do is steer the nation away from the path
that has led to the economic disparities and overall decline. And thus, get the change without a violent
upheaval. We'll see if it works......
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Howdy Slick.....

I am a little curious...and I don't want anyone, especially you, to misunderstand the forth coming question.....

It seems to me that the system in place, Constitution and Laws has allowed this country to prosper more than any other in world history. Folks with a hard work and family ethic have always prospered under this system.....Lazy, worthless people have not and that is true of any place or country in this world.....sorta like, when you take the carrot away, the mule don't wanna pull the plow.....and ya gotta feed the mule an occasional carrot to keep him pulling.... Free Carrots to Mules-Not....

Here is the question?

Are you and others with a similar opinion and thoughts willing to fight, bleed and die for them.....based on what you have seen so far, are you willing to give up all of that which you and your family have worked for and carefully accumulated?

It seems to me that the "Progressive Opinion" is akin to walking into a bar and calling the biggest, ugly guy in there a "Pansie"...and then expecting his friends to help you out when you are getting your ass kicked.....that there is a "transformation" with a certain outcome.....

Old Pudfark sez: " Don't count on the calvery...they's all kin"
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Puffdark,

You forget that quite a few have worked hard all their lives and are or soon will be left with nothing because of the foul activities of a very little bunch of bankers who were too greedy to know where they should stop.

And the best part of it is that it's not over. Not only investments in financial product is now worthless (how can you fucking rate the subprimes products AA??????), but soon even people who thought they bought gold are going to realise that bankers have sold several times more gold than they or any bank has in stock. And eventhen some of those who ask for the gold physically found they had been sold gold covered tungsten :shock:

Once this blows be sure those few rich bankers are going to speculate even more than now on commodities. Wich will make life even harder for those who got screwed over and over again.

I think it's only right that poeple grab those few goldman sachs/morgan stanley and the likes and hang them by the gonads. Its not the poor that got screwed, it's the middle class.

Nic
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Hey Nic,

I ain't forgot nothing....How about trying this on for size? How many laws have been passed to prevent such activites as fraudulent investment schemes? How many folks been indicted and charged? The answer is....not even a handful....because their buddies are all in office.....

All of this is sustained by mandatory pension/401k programs...cuz they collect the money and are required to invest it.......and the vicious cycle continues even now....

The simple solution is to enforce the law, create new laws for the loopholes, lock the cocksuckers up or kill'em like the chinese do.....

If folks ain't willing to do the above.....well, I guess the "South American" way will become popular here...ya know, kidnap them and hold'em for ransom....one finger or ear at a time.... I mean, ya know, whut the hell...if we ain't gonna follow the law and all.....ya know?

Old Pudfark sez: "Plato or plomo" to the cocksuckers....
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Are you and others with a similar opinion and thoughts willing to fight, bleed and die for them.....based on what you have seen so far, are you willing to give up all of that which you and your family have worked for and carefully accumulated?
I shouldn't speak for others, but I would easily venture a guess that many, many progressives are willing
to fight, bleed and die for their opinions. Progressives through the years always have done so, whether you see it or not(ex: union organizers in the 1900's, civil rights activists in the 1960's, etc, etc).
Now, and this speaks to Nic's point, I am actually making out like a bandit in the current economy. There is huge money to be made if you had the capital. Do I think this is right? I don't know. Do I think it is fair?
Hell, no, but nothing ever is. Do I think it will ever change in America, so long as the masses divvy up into
'right' and 'left', and squabble over drivel like religion in public schools, abortion rights, an antiquated gun
amendment or the like? No way.