And you wonder why im not a fan of immigrants

fatman

And you wonder why im not a fan of immigrants

Post by fatman »

If i ended up with a whole chicken i would be pretty stoked this dude flies off the handle :shock:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25 ... 21,00.html
DKoor

Re: And you wonder why im not a fan of immigrants

Post by DKoor »

Don't know if the term "fan of the immigrants" exists in the world anyway. :)

I imagine that term is only used by extreme radical right wingers to describe someone who shows any act of humanity toward minorities. :mrgreen:
fatman

Post by fatman »

OK i lied i like immigrants that share the same values, but the ones who have some backward notion of Aussie life well thats a different story.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

fatman wrote: the ones who have some backward notion of Aussie life.

I shudder to think what such would entail. Or, perhaps we just have an oxymoron here. :P
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

If you're going to relocate and live in another country you should make an attempt to assimilate. If your old country is so fantastic then why did you leave it? It reminds me of the assholes that come to Phoenix from the East Coast (or from Chicago) who say how much they like the desert but then they wanna grow huge grass lawns and plant trees that use too much water.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:If you're going to relocate and live in another country you should make an attempt to assimilate. If your old country is so fantastic then why did you leave it? It reminds me of the assholes that come to Phoenix from the East Coast (or from Chicago) who say how much they like the desert but then they wanna grow huge grass lawns and plant trees that use too much water.
I suppose the native desert fauna laugh at the whole lot of you. Still, a fair enough point about assimilation.
Don't you find that real assimilation is, generally, a process that moves slowly over a couple or three
generations?? Also, much immigration is met with an initial resistance since that process on newbies isn't
too far along, and cultures clash.

I note, by the way, that you've finally caught on to our trick here in the East of shipping assholes to places
like Arizona, New Mexico and especially California. The good ones stay around here. ;)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

Mainly, I agree with ruggbutt... however there are few things slick pointed out that prevents insta-assimilation.
Overhere for instance, we have a few Chinese families that moved in...

Those people mostly hang out together not because they choose to stay away from the locals (us) but because we are miles apart in mentality, culture and if you want they don't even know the language properly. Large barrier, IMHO...
Now, their children will probably hang out with our children and... well we all know the drill.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I remember how Slick once gave me a hard time about knowing if someone was illegal or not and my response was "cuz they don't speak english". Which happens to be the only language the citizenship test is printed in.......................
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ummm, Ruggie.....your exact quote was that you could tell if they were born here,
because they know English. I didn't so much argue the point as I did laugh at it.
nuf

Post by nuf »

if you guys think the goal of imigration should be assimilation then you live in the 70s AGAIN.

i don´t argue the speak the fuckin language and interact with the locals points though.