It's been fun but...

Pudfark

Re: It's been fun but...

Post by Pudfark »

Soapy wrote:This place has been a lot of fun over the years. I've met a lot of nice people and enjoyed it a lot. But for the last long while it has just been pretty crap, same shit over and over again.

I'm not saying I'm away for good, just for a while. No offence to even the village idiot who writes in crayon when he is not eating them, or the pre senile guy who seems to post as if he lives in Hicksville USA with all the good ole boys ( y'all know who I'm a talking about..)

This shit is getting older than the founding father's grandparents talking about the oldest stuff they ever did see..

It's just pretty boring seeing the same old, same old regurgitated day after day, month after month etc. I can't be arsed with it. Have fun, enjoy the important things in life. Stay safe and I'll see you after the revolution :)
Here's some info for your whine, Soapy..........
How many threads have you started this calender year?
What did they contain for subject matter?
When ya ascertain those numbers and subjects?
Go buy a new box of tampons.
Dude, you seriously embarrassed yourself with this thread. :oops:

Just so ya know? I went back and looked. :roll:
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

:lol: :D :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

good to see you're alive and well. Speaking with you that one time on Skype was a cultural highlight!! Take care, your choice about CWOS was a wise one.
However, if you would like to join our Aussie Rules Football Pool, please do!! 8-)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

"Irish Spring"...the taste of victory... ;)
Howdy Soapy.... :)
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

I came, I saw, it was the same old same old. :)

Might pop back in another year, meantime stay safe folks and try not to inhale, lick windows or eat the yellow snow.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

priceless
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.