20 states have threatened to secede

HappyHappy

20 states have threatened to secede

Post by HappyHappy »

http://moneymorning.com/ob-article/obam ... dis-oc-war

20 states including Texas, Georgia and Louisiana have threatened to secede...

1959 all over again!

OBAMA SUCKS!

HH
Pudfark

Re: 20 states have threatened to secede

Post by Pudfark »

Long live the Republic.........of.........Texas.
:D
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Well well did they send you the books for free then? :P
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

HappyHappy wrote:http://moneymorning.com/ob-article/obam ... dis-oc-war

1959 all over again!

OBAMA SUCKS!

HH
I've been refraining for a month, but have to laugh at your stupidity? 1959? You are a fucking moron! :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit--as I pointed out to Dawg(who seemed clearly to get it), I have NOT lost interest in talking/debating politics(although Fatman is correct to state, elsewhere, that no one changes their mind much from such stuff). It's simply that I have limited time, and a couple fora(one leaning right, the other strongly leftist) where I spend a bit of time debating politics with folks that have some semblence of intelligence. This place is simply a joke, and at this point, not a funny one whatsoever. Running away, Slappy? From the likes of you? Are you serious? Of course you are, but anyone who knows me can tell you that any flight from you would be to avoid injuring oneself laughing at the never-ending parade of stupid, like today's contribution which I quoted. YOU ARE AN IDIOT, and I have better things to do with my time. I have to, really, I do.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
HappyHappy wrote:http://moneymorning.com/ob-article/obam ... dis-oc-war

1959 all over again!

OBAMA SUCKS!

HH
I've been refraining/hiding for a month, but have to laugh at your stupidity? 1959? You are a fucking moron! :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit--as I pointed out to Dawg(who seemed clearly to get it), I have NOT lost interest in talking/debating politics(although Fatman is correct to state, elsewhere, that no one changes their mind much from such stuff). It's simply that I have limited time, and a couple fora(one leaning right, the other strongly leftist) where I spend a bit of time debating politics with folks that have some semblence of intelligence. This place is simply a joke, and at this point, not a funny one whatsoever. Running away, Slappy? From the likes of you? Are you serious? Of course you are, but anyone who knows me can tell you that any flight from you would be to avoid injuring oneself laughing at the never-ending parade of stupid, like today's contribution which I quoted. YOU ARE AN IDIOT, and I have better things to do with my time. I have to, really, I do.
Fixed.

Just sayin' in a nice way/weigh.....O-Care took a plunge and conveniently....you "refrained".... ;)
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Callme shit, I suckered you into coming out of hiding, it is you that is the fucking IDIOT.

LMAO, you cheap piece of Liberal shit, good to see you came back for a much deserved SPANKING!

HH
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
― Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
The safest thing....you've said....in four years....................... ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:39 pm Long live the Republic.........of.........Texas.
:D

funny, we don't hear much of this whole secession stuff anymore.......... :?

Amazing that folks suddenly figure out what being part of a nation consists of only when they are on the receiving end.