Things are looking up for Obama

callmeslick

Re: Things are looking up for Obama

Post by callmeslick »

reading isn't your strong suit, huh, Slappy?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

HappyHappy wrote:
callmeshit wrote:I responded with, first, a poll clearly showing Obama to be the most admired person in the nation, despite your constant whining. Second, I asked a question, which could have generated a thought, were you capable of such: what do YOU think is going to happen in the coming weeks that will be so dramatic? You hinted at such, but came up with NOTHING.

Admired?
You must have been smoking some really good shit!
Most hated is more like it.
The fucking idiot has the nation more divided than in 1859.

HH
@HH....it's the same spin he used in 2010....the results, this time, reflect another huge kick in the nertz...coming. :) I found it interesting...elsewhere here on the forums, when he felt compelled/desperate enough to throw "Behghazi" into the mix.....for some deflection.... :lol:
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

I found it interesting...elsewhere here on the forums, when he felt compelled/desperate enough to throw "Behghazi" into the mix.....for some deflection.... :lol:
Well apparently the lies the administration told about benghazi are less damaging to his party then the lies the administration told about obamacare and the other scandals.... But the really funny part is, that he's attempting to rest his own credibility on that proven lie in an effort to try to get hillary into office on an "I told ya so"
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

panic stricken folks still grasping at straws over a manufactured crisis(Bengazi) is always amusing. Bush killed 3000 of our fellow citizens by sheer incompetence, and this is the best you can do? Sad. And, it would move from sad to hilarious had not two people died in the attack.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Methinks...you been in the cooking sherry...."both'em"?

That's a sad commentary Slick....and a piss poor anal-ogy...comparatively.
Seems...yet again...a nerve has been struck?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

only nerve struck is the one constantly struck by the stupid lengths people go to in order to transform a tragic incident, very similar to over a dozen others in the past 20 years, into some major issue that is 'destined to doom the Hillary Clinton campaign' and/or 'be grounds for Impeachment of President Obama'.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:only nerve struck is the one constantly struck by the stupid lengths people go to in order to transform a tragic incident, very similar to over a dozen others in the past 20 years, into some major issue that is 'destined to doom the Hillary Clinton campaign' and/or 'be grounds for Impeachment of President Obama'.
Nice of you to remind us Obama's "favorite word", transform, and it's application to your endeavors. Thanx fer lettin' us borrow it...can't say as to how we'll return it...though, it'll be interesting to see ya take it out of the "deposit". ;)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:panic stricken folks still grasping at straws over a manufactured crisis(Bengazi) is always amusing. Bush killed 3000 of our fellow citizens by sheer incompetence, and this is the best you can do? Sad. And, it would move from sad to hilarious had not two people died in the attack.