Things are looking up for Obama

Pudfark

Things are looking up for Obama

Post by Pudfark »

Cuz....that's the only direction.....they can go ;)

CNN: OBAMA ENDS 2013 AT ALL-TIME LOW
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2 ... l-Time-Low
callmeslick

Re: Things are looking up for Obama

Post by callmeslick »

yup, must suck to be the most admired man in the US......
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2 ... d/4249593/

what should be even scarier for you delusional types('conservatives pulling ahead', 'liberals running scared', yadda, yadda, etc) is who is the most admired WOMAN on that list. :lol: :lol: :lol:

the next 3 years are going to be fun. 8-)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

the next three months....are going to be un-fun....for y'all.
Mark me down fer sayin'....so are the next three weeks.

Funny little stat's there...and I quote "Clinton, who garnered 15% in the current poll, finished ahead of television personality Oprah Winfrey (6%), current first lady Michelle Obama (5%), and former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin (5%).

Obama, at 16%, beat out predecessor George W. Bush and Pope Francis, each of whom had 4%."

:lol: Yup...that there's "sum" overwhelming numbers..... :lol:

Do you ever "fully" read/comprehend......anything? :roll:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

most admired man in America.....4 times the votes of nearest competitors. Yup, I can read.....just wondering if you can comprehend English.

oh, and pray tell, what will happen in the next 3 weeks or 3 months? Seriously, dude, you don't think the GOP is stupid enough to prevent the debt ceiling raise, again, after the fallout last time? And, given that Boehner et al have decided that backing the Tea Party kamikazes is bad politics, this will be a GOOD year for Obama......
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:Seriously, dude, you don't think the GOP is stupid enough to prevent the debt ceiling raise, again, after the fallout last time?
Of course they will. :lol:
Of course he does. :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
callmeslick wrote:Seriously, dude, you don't think the GOP is stupid enough to prevent the debt ceiling raise, again, after the fallout last time?
Of course they will. :lol:
Of course he does. :lol:
callmeslick wrote:most admired man in America.....4 times the votes of nearest competitors. Yup, I can read.....just wondering if you can comprehend English.

oh, and pray tell, what will happen in the next 3 weeks or 3 months? Seriously, dude, you don't think the GOP is stupid enough to prevent the debt ceiling raise, again, after the fallout last time? And, given that Boehner et al have decided that backing the Tea Party kamikazes is bad politics, this will be a GOOD year for Obama......
:lol: Now we've heard from....dumb & "dumber"...who both think 15 or 16 percent is an "overwhelming" majority....of 100 percent. Y'all have taken "spin" to a dizzy altitude...then the not so subtle hard left turn from ObamaCare to the "debt ceiling". Watching/reading y'all trying to cover up?
Is as amusing as watching a "tard" try to bury an elephant turd with a table spoon of sugar...

Keep trying... "a spoonful of sugar? may help the medicine....go down" :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

as suspected, Pud has nothing but drivel. No substance.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:as suspected, Pud has nothing but drivel. No substance.
As, I've known..and you continue to display...numbers are drivel to you and math, a foreign language. :lol:

Pray tell, how would you classify your comments here...."substantive"? :roll:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I responded with, first, a poll clearly showing Obama to be the most admired person in the nation, despite your constant whining. Second, I asked a question, which could have generated a thought, were you capable of such: what do YOU think is going to happen in the coming weeks that will be so dramatic? You hinted at such, but came up with NOTHING.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeshit wrote:I responded with, first, a poll clearly showing Obama to be the most admired person in the nation, despite your constant whining. Second, I asked a question, which could have generated a thought, were you capable of such: what do YOU think is going to happen in the coming weeks that will be so dramatic? You hinted at such, but came up with NOTHING.

Admired?
You must have been smoking some really good shit!
Most hated is more like it.
The fucking idiot has the nation more divided than in 1859.

HH