DNC Email

Pudfark

DNC Email

Post by Pudfark »

DNC sends email defending Obama from impeachment possibility

Seems they figured out the math...finally. :lol:
So now, they're begging for money and votes.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/28/dnc-s ... z2ourPYtcX
callmeslick

Re: DNC Email

Post by callmeslick »

wow, and I didn't get a copy of that one!!! :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:wow, and I didn't get a copy of that one!!! :lol:
You wouldn't have been able to comprehend it any way...not that you were ever on the list... :lol:
See my very next post...underneath this one for the comprehension thingy... 8-)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:Image
The link in my first post of this thread...once again, quite obviously you didn't read or comprehend, per usual. No Where In It does it mention Benghazi. What it did mention/quote "discussing the possibility of impeaching Obama for one of his numerous instances of presidential misconduct." No mention of any specific conduct. However, ya got a good list going and many here would applaud yer efforts to add to it. 8-)

I truly find it laughable...ya got past the 8th grade. You don't do your homework, pay attention, proof read what ya write and yer predictable. You hold yerself out to be "better" than that...how's about showing some of it? This country boy wouldn't mind seeing some of that... :)
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

You guys got it all wrong.

The E-Mail is to rouse the massed minions to
make sure they vote Communist in order
to keep the Kenyan in power.

There is no current push to impeach Obama.

Bummer really.

Obama is a worthless piece of shit.

HH
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

I think the irony is that the Democrats known that obama has commited impeachable offenses in the first place
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:I think the irony is that the Democrats known that obama has commited impeachable offenses in the first place
actually, if you read the thrust of the email, it shows just the opposite. They are asking to raise funds to ensure that the Congress has less obstructionists bent on silly stuff like impeachment and 20 votes to repeal a law that isn't getting repealed, and replacing them with people willing to move forward. Pretty standard campaign fare, although I never got the email, and am working only from the description in the linked article.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

What a luzer!
Your "forward" is our backward.

Obama is impeachable, Democrats are nothing but cheap Fascists.
Deport the asshole back to Kenya.

HH
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
CUDA wrote:I think the irony is that the Democrats known that obama has commited impeachable offenses in the first place
actually, if you read the thrust of the email, it shows just the opposite. They are asking to raise funds to ensure that the Congress has less obstructionists bent on silly stuff like impeachment and 20 votes to repeal a law that isn't getting repealed, and replacing them with people willing to move forward. Pretty standard campaign fare, although I never got the email, and am working only from the description in the linked article.
Seems likely...if yer first two posts are representative of the "average democrat"....they missed it as well.
Glad you felt my "thrust" and responded. ;)
It'll be interesting...in the "aftermath"...if ya'll will go full term..or..opt for the the "morning after" pill...?

Either way? The next few weeks will be interesting and the next 2-3 months...frightening, for everybody.
It's sorta like an untended blister...on the rise...ya can prick it...or just suffer and let it burst...