Hillary's new book

callmeslick

Re: Hillary's new book

Post by callmeslick »

Pud's waving that wannabe dick around a lot with the gun talk of late. Smells like desperation from a loser from here.
Sucks to be on the wrong side of history and progress, huh? 8-)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Feels good to spurn Communists and NAZIs (that's you Commieshit).

HH
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

HappyHappy wrote:bweezel, dweep, dweep, my meds are kicking in!!! Whee!!! HH
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:Pud's waving that wannabe dick around a lot with the gun talk of late. Smells like desperation from a loser from here.
Sucks to be on the wrong side of history and progress, huh? 8-)
Those with the gun get the BJ....those without, give it. So, depending on which "end" of the issue yer on?
Yer, right....one end sucks. History...proves it's "hard" to enunciate, when yer mouth's full.

Old Pudfark sez: " The real issue with Slick? Is he gonna swallow his pride or someone else's? "
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

Amazon.com reviews reveal something interesting.....Hillary's book has the worst rating I ve ever seen... One star? While whoever (probably the same army of minions) is pimping and pumping the boring and mundane Friend of Obama Elizabeth Warren gets her almost almost five...
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Slick's in rehab this week...so no computer access allowed.
Let's all have a moment of silence and "prey" he takes the cure..............this time.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Pudfark wrote:Slick's in rehab this week...so no computer access allowed.
Let's all have a moment of silence and "prey" he takes the cure..............this time.

Thorazine...... Now that would be "Progressive".

HH
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

HILLARY CLINTON'S MEMOIR RECEIVES NO CHINESE PUBLISHING CONTRACT

NEW YORK, June 27 (UPI) -- Hillary Clinton's new book Hard Choices won't be available in Chinese bookstores, with Chinese publishers declining to buy translation rights.

I suppose ya can't blame them...Who want's to publish a book titled "Wok Poo" or "Kim She" ?
:lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Barfly wrote:Amazon.com reviews reveal something interesting.....Hillary's book has the worst rating I ve ever seen... One star? While whoever (probably the same army of minions) is pimping and pumping the boring and mundane Friend of Obama Elizabeth Warren gets her almost almost five...
Well...the proof is in the "putting/pudding" and Barfly nailed it....again. :)

"The Washington Post:
It works like this: Every time people highlight something in a book on their Kindles, Amazon records that data. Ellenberg takes the top five highlights listed at the site for any given book and correlates them to a page number. Comparing the average page number of those five highlights to the length of the book gives you a sense of how many people made it how far in. …
The deepest into Hard Choices the popular highlights get is page 33, a quote about smart power.
When compared to books written by Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and Robert Gates, "Hard Choices" came in dead last."

Excellent Call....Sir Barfly. 8-) Respectful Salute !
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

i think most of the Hillary book raters didn't read any of it...... let alone get to page 33. My point being that it is likely the same group of obama activists were directed to low-rate Hillary's book, at the same time pumping up Warren's ratings. Apparently, Warren has been conversing a lot lately with Valery Jarrett..... most likely to discuss her potential for replacing Obama. An Obama without charisma or effective teleprompter reading ability.....