Re: Devolution

Post by ruggbutt »

That's your top lip.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
ginger_cat

Post by ginger_cat »

I knew I was feeding someone an irresistible line and expected them to do the obvious - thanks, rugg. ;)

Reminds me of the two snowmen in a field - one asks the other, "Can you smell carrots?"
fatman

Post by fatman »

So relegated one day in the FA cup final the next :o Bet Commies three sheets to thw wind right now

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/footb ... tml?hpt=T2
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

callmeslick wrote:.
Hell, I miss the football updates from Portsmouth that commie used to provide.
I will quickly update you: they stink this season.
But they still managed to beat Tottenham yesterday in cup :mrgreen: .
fatman

Post by fatman »

DKoor wrote:
Im so swesome i beat you to it dude 8-) Might have somethign to do with timezones though we are like a day ahead of you guys :D
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

callmeslick wrote:I think the interesting people still stop in. Sad to see so many unwilling to post more interesting tidbits.
the interesting, intelligent libs went elsewhere to debate- the ledge clinging moonbats are still here, along with the right wing tards who simply relish is poking the bear and leaving for a few days.

Its like teasing retards, but with out the guilt.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

fatman wrote:
DKoor wrote:
Im so swesome i beat you to it dude 8-) Might have somethign to do with timezones though we are like a day ahead of you guys :D

don't get carried away, you two........it's still just soccer. ;)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Dawg wrote:
callmeslick wrote:I think the interesting people still stop in. Sad to see so many unwilling to post more interesting tidbits.
the interesting, intelligent libs went elsewhere to debate- the ledge clinging moonbats are still here, along with the right wing tards who simply relish is poking the bear and leaving for a few days.

Its like teasing retards, but with out the guilt.

You didn't capitalize the first word of your first sentence.
"with out", in that context is one word.
"...along with the right wing tards who simply relish is poking the bear and leaving for a few days." You might want to restructure that sentence a bit.

Looks to me like you're teasing yourself.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

the real nonsense, Res, is the point he's attempting to make in the first place. First, I never came here specifically to debate politics(as I've pointed out). Actually, I first came to this site for help on gaming issues that Buzz helped me with. Which 'intelligent libs' Dawg is referring to eludes me, but speaking for myself, there are lots of very good spots specifically designed for political debate, chock full of intelligent folks of all viewpoints. Let's face it, this place on it's best days never had terribly many strong, independent thinking conservatives posting. Fly and g00se, for sure, but who else? Hell, I've seen some of the most ignorant tripe out of most of the rest of the departed that I've ever read under the guise of political views, here and at the Pub. Most of the time, I toss out pretty shallow or obvious points, and respond to what I view as dimwitted drivel, when I come across it(read: Pudfark). Frankly, despite the abuse I give him, Ruggie is as close to a solid, independant thinker, not some cookie cutter regurgitator for the most part. I enjoy some of the back and forths with him, for that reason. My only reason for talking politics on CWOS came from the absolutely moronic view of America or American politics from some of the dear departed going unchallenged.
Who could forget Galingula arguing for the military as a fourth, equal branch of government? Pretty much anything by Crash, Heavy and others showed an equal lack of awareness of how the government of this country was designed. Helos? Dawg? Groucho? Puhleeeze, there are, if one looks out there, really bright defenders of true conservatism, neo-conservatism, Reagan conservatism, but these folks are not, and never were among them. They regurgitate what they are fed by the Conservative blogs, Military blogs and others.
That isn't independant thought, it's simply repeating the words and ideas of others. Something most of us did, and got past, in third grade.

So for Dawg's edification, I'll end with this quote from his post:
Dawg wrote: Its like teasing retards with out the guilt
here's a hint for ya, Dawg......."It is" is contracted as It's. "Without" is one word. Don't be dissing retards when they are above you on the basic skills. Now, head along, back to the Pub and return to your usual position, which no doubt involves kneeling....
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.