"jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

User avatar
ginger_cat
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: "jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

Post by ginger_cat » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 pm

ruggbutt wrote:
ginger_cat wrote: as is 'Bush is a moron'.
You're learning. We have the right to say that cuz of our Constitution and Bill of Rights, something you guys don't have. The UK is largely disarmed and is ripe pickings for criminals with guns. Lotta gun crime for a nation that's outlawed handguns. Funny thing is, knife deaths surpass the U.S. at least 4:1 per capita. When are those in power gonna take away your knives? Cuz everyone knows that those living under the crown can't be trusted nor do they deserve freedom.
Take a pop and spout some unrelated shit - you know you can't resist :lol:

ruggbutt
Posts: 2147
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:11 am

Re: "jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

Post by ruggbutt » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm just saying you're lucky these are American boards on which you can voice your opinion.
Image
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum

User avatar
ginger_cat
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: "jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

Post by ginger_cat » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:55 pm

ruggbutt wrote:We have the right to say that cuz of our Constitution and Bill of Rights, something you guys don't have. The UK is largely disarmed and is ripe pickings for criminals with guns. Lotta gun crime for a nation that's outlawed handguns. Funny thing is, knife deaths surpass the U.S. at least 4:1 per capita. When are those in power gonna take away your knives? Cuz everyone knows that those living under the crown can't be trusted nor do they deserve freedom.
ginger_cat wrote:Take a pop and spout some unrelated shit - you know you can't resist
ruggbutt wrote:I'm just saying you're lucky these are American boards on which you can voice your opinion.
You weren't just saying that at all - take a look above. How did you forget that so quick?

User avatar
fatman
Posts: 4676
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:40 am

Re: "jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

Post by fatman » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:59 am

ruggbutt wrote:I'm just saying you're lucky these are American boards on which you can voice your opinion.

For now im just waiting for the internet filter to be in place then its all fubar for us aussies the gubmint will tell us where we can surf the net will be more feedom for the chicoms than us :shock:

User avatar
Soapy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Re: "jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

Post by Soapy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:43 pm

UK under the Crown ? LOL , apart from Fox News and Sesame Street, where do you guys get your info ? :D :lol:
Image

ruggbutt
Posts: 2147
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:11 am

Re: "jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

Post by ruggbutt » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Everyone knows that England is running the UK. They allow the other countries to have their leaders but you ARE under the thumb of the crown.
Image
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum

User avatar
Soapy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Re: "jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

Post by Soapy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:04 pm

ruggbutt wrote:Everyone knows that England is running the UK. They allow the other countries to have their leaders but you ARE under the thumb of the crown.
A fair bit of the UK government, including Brown, are Scots mate. England is not running the UK and never will either. An no one here is under the thumb of the Crown or anything else for that matter.

This country does have it's issues, but, even when they cut backs on basic education ( for instance ) the basic education is still wider than most. Quite a few people here can actually point to their own country on a map, know their PM's name, and even have a clue about the difference between socialism and democracy. Not having a written constitution is not as big a deal as it sounds. We still have a legal framework and a system of laws that are always open to revision, so in effect our constitution is developing constantly.

You come across like a bit of an idiot, when you use archaic terms like "under the crown" etc. It may have escaped you, but parliament and the crown seperated a long while back, our royalty are only there for the tourists.

This May, I might vote Liberal ( a lot different from your idea of what Liberal means ) just as a protest, but I don't have to register for which party my vote will be beforehand, that is a lot more like freedom to me.
Image

Pudfark

Re: "jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

Post by Pudfark » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Here's a poke in the eye for some of you........... 8-)

"England, the country with a government that does not trust the people and the people, trust the government"

Let's see, guns, then knives,forks and spoons...pretty soon, you English folks are gonna be eating your porridge with your hands...and telling the rest of us? How wonderful and civilized it really is..........a few more "wogs" and you'll be just like France....

Old Pudfark sez: " Yeah? Really? Tell me about "sticky fingers"..........."

User avatar
Soapy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Re: "jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

Post by Soapy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Pudfark wrote:Here's a poke in the eye for some of you........... 8-)

"England, the country with a government that does not trust the people and the people, trust the government"

Let's see, guns, then knives,forks and spoons...pretty soon, you English folks are gonna be eating your porridge with your hands...and telling the rest of us? How wonderful and civilized it really is..........a few more "wogs" and you'll be just like France....

Old Pudfark sez: " Yeah? Really? Tell me about "sticky fingers"..........."
What a lot of nob cheese, show me one person from the UK who posts here, who "trusts the government".

As to the rest of your comment, "France" lol you guys need to get out more. :D
Image

User avatar
Soapy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Re: "jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

Post by Soapy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm not going to do a history lesson, you can google "Great Britain" and "United Kingdon" for yourselves.

Suffice to say, this country is an amalgam of 4 distinct countries, that, have for the most part got along for the last 200 years or so. There is less difference between a person from Birmingham, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast, than exists many States in the USA ( just in one state, not between them ) and we tend to consider someone who was born here, as from here too ( call us liberal as you will ) We have buildings older than your country and state Pud, and you might find if you look up your great grandaddy, he might have came from here too.

We also like to be Scottish,English,Irish and Welsh for the Rugby and the Football, it's brilliant ( we even let France and Italy play sometimes too ) We even allow non Scots to be in Scottish Regiments and vice versa ( weird eh ? ) I can go an live anywhere in the UK without anyone ( apart from dickheads ) making an issue about it.

It might shudder you to think, but we actually quite like it here. We don't, on the other hand, accept our government like we are proles, we tolerate them.

Every few years we have a chance to vote the buggers out too, and if we don't, we deserve what we get. That is how it works.

You don't seem to be aware of the differences that make my country work, no doubt due to your small view of things and what you read in the last email from the Repubes.

Even, even if the Tories got in power in a few weeks, even those twats are better than the options you guys have, and for that you have my deepest sympathy, but, like I said before ..
Every few years we have a chance to vote the buggers out too, and if we don't, we deserve what we get. That is how it works.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests