"jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

ginger_cat

Re: "jihad" and "islamic terrorist" and "muslim president"

Post by ginger_cat »

+1 to Soapy.

And whoever heard of a government anywhere that trusts the people and the people trust it!

Cherry edit:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

ginger_cat wrote:+1 to Soapy.

And whoever heard of a government anywhere that trusts the people and the people trust it!

Cherry edit:
So, then, what country has the best government? In your opinion? Yours? The culture of "hoodies" and cameras?
ginger_cat

Post by ginger_cat »

Pudfark wrote:
ginger_cat wrote:+1 to Soapy.

Cherry edit:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e187/ ... 533431.jpg
So, then, what country has the best government? In your opinion? Yours? The culture of "hoodies" and cameras?
Firstly, please quote without putting the cherry pic in.

Secondly - this ain't about what I or you think is best - it's plainly fucking obvious that I like where I live despite the bad bits, and that you're the same about where you live. Opinions ain't proof ;)

Thirdly - hoodies and cameras? - some people in the UK only know America from the media - to some, it's one big Disney adventure, to others, it's all like a Quentin Tarantino movie. Most of the people here have a bit more sense than that. Funnily enough, I was talking to an American the other day who thought that the UK was all castles, thatched cottages and picturesque villages.

Yeah, maybe I can post 'muslim president' or moron president' on a bulletin board administered under USA jurisdiction (I'm by no means an expert with international internet law), but what would be the point in censoring it? That would only make the US government's task of spying only more difficult - much easier to let people post on the internet than get and maintain illegal NSA wiretaps. ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

well put, Ginger(although trying to explain common sense things to Pud is a real challenge). That sort of reminded me of why I posted some of the stuff I first did on here 8 years back. There were SO many on here with no clue of the nuance of other peoples, or, for that matter, the nuance in opinion within their own nation. It was frustrating to me, and further, served to influence those of you in other lands to view ALL Americans as having some sort of national ego-trip, blissfully ignorant of the experiences and values of others. It was sort of amusing to watch Dawg, elsewhere, blow up on me about how for 8 years, I've done nothing but espouse liberal ideas and denigrate the rights of individuals. I started out here, decrying the Patriot act because of the abuse of individual rights, the blanket condemnation of an entire religion out of respect for individual's rights to worship. In Europe, I'd probably be considered pretty conservative, and over here, I'm clearly a moderate. Hell, I'd be a Republican today if it were the GOP I grew up with, confortable with a range of ideologies, and focused on a low-key approach to intervention in other parts of the world,
a balanced budget(not, simply 'lowered taxes') and individual rights like free speech and avoidance of government espousal of religion. Sadly, about 30 years back, that party disappeared. Perhaps, that earlier post on here, by Soapy, might well be true. The worst option you, in Britain, face politically, might be better than anything presented to us at present in the US.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Yawn

the back patting is cute however
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:well put, Ginger(although trying to explain common sense things to Pud is a real challenge). That sort of reminded me of why I posted some of the stuff I first did on here 8 years back. There were SO many on here with no clue of the nuance of other peoples, or, for that matter, the nuance in opinion within their own nation. It was frustrating to me, and further, served to influence those of you in other lands to view ALL Americans as having some sort of national ego-trip, blissfully ignorant of the experiences and values of others. It was sort of amusing to watch Dawg, elsewhere, blow up on me about how for 8 years, I've done nothing but espouse liberal ideas and denigrate the rights of individuals. I started out here, decrying the Patriot act because of the abuse of individual rights, the blanket condemnation of an entire religion out of respect for individual's rights to worship. In Europe, I'd probably be considered pretty conservative, and over here, I'm clearly a moderate. Hell, I'd be a Republican today if it were the GOP I grew up with, confortable with a range of ideologies, and focused on a low-key approach to intervention in other parts of the world,
a balanced budget(not, simply 'lowered taxes') and individual rights like free speech and avoidance of government espousal of religion. Sadly, about 30 years back, that party disappeared. Perhaps, that earlier post on here, by Soapy, might well be true. The worst option you, in Britain, face politically, might be better than anything presented to us at present in the US.
Ad Nauseum...a fine example of self fellatio with a wanking grasp of muslims and British politics.....and all accomplished, in front of a mirror....

Old Pudfark sez: " Another dose of Slick narcissism "
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Dawg wrote:the back patting is cute however
Considering you're a Pube regular.....that's huuuuularious. :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

the contact there, Res, isn't to the back. It's far more intimate, so to speak.... ;)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

You guys do realize that there are only a couple dozen retards over there, don't you? The rest actually have a bit of common sense.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum