Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

fatman

Re: Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!

Post by fatman »

Nice to see my theory is still validated, nothing good ever comes from light beer
ginger_cat

Post by ginger_cat »

fatman wrote:Nice to see my theory is still validated, nothing good ever comes from light beer
I understood the video's joke but not the references to light beer - seems to be a cultural thing:

I've always understood 'light ale' to be nigh on synonymous with 'pale ale'

from http://ec.europa.eu/unitedkingdom/press ... 145_en.htm
The term light ale refers to the colour of the beer – that's why it is also known as pale ale as opposed to dark ale – and not its alcohol or calorie content.
from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_ale
A pale ale has two basic characteristics:

1. It is top fermented
2. It is pale, that is, generally between 8 and 14 degrees SRM in colour. While this colour is not "pale" compared to, say, a golden ale or Pilsener, the pale malts used in making pale ale at its inception gave the beer a far lighter colour than the porters common in England at the time.
fatman

Post by fatman »

ginger_cat wrote:
fatman wrote:I've always understood 'light ale' to be nigh on synonymous with 'pale ale'
Here in Aus light beer is low alcohol content and its generally tastes inferior, hello light ice. And most drongos over here arent sophisticated enough to pick between beer types its a hard life going ut for a decent beer here, i did once challenge a bar owner to identify three thypes of chimay by taste guess who won when he was half tanked 8-) yeah im that good :D
Hawklore

Post by Hawklore »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -- Mark Twain
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.