JoeA

fatman

JoeA

Post by fatman »

Is this you? :shock:
Divorced female, age 37

To No-one and Everyone:

Because of a growing conviction that a hereditary insanity is manifesting itself beyond my control, I am taking this way out -- before mere nuisance attacks and rages against others assume a more dangerous form.

Because I am an agnostic and believe funeral fanfare to be nonsense -- I ask that it be forgotten. Instead, knowing there to be a marked shortage of cadavers for the medical profession, for which I have endless respect, I hereby bequeath 1) my body to medics for dissection; also 2) To Mark B. all personal effects -- to be divided as whim decrees -- with Dr. Lois J., L.A. and to each -- a deep fondness and love. 3) To Joe A. the greatest devotion -- the kind that "passeth all understanding." 3a) And my life.

Anita R.

4) To my father, Vincent M., the sum of one dollar ($1)
There is some win and fail on this site also a few nice iceburns from beyond the grave
http://www.well.com/~art/suicidenotes.html
JoeA

Re: JoeA

Post by JoeA »

Errr no... :| :?

There are many Joes in this world, as there are many fatmen. ;)

Fuck these smilies are ghey
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

+1

*smileys
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

finally- the most fucked up link I have ever clicked.
My mom took her own way out in 03.
Lovely reading material. I think I shall go clean my hi-power and climb atop some building.

toodles
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.