When your woman don't put out . . . . .

Brad_kc

When your woman don't put out . . . . .

Post by Brad_kc »

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!" So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

"You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit!"
We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings - Let me tell you , by this stage she was getting excited - She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." . . . . . . . . . She was well turned on now , so smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

well I couldlnt contain myself any longer . . . . . "No honey" , i said , stopping her dead in her tracks . . . . .. . " I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?" . . . . . . . . I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." , when she had this look like she was going to kill me , I added , "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Re: When your woman don't put out . . . . .

Post by CUDA »

uhm ya for the next 6 months at least :shock:
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Aren't forwarded e-mails great! :roll:
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Aren't forwarded e-mails great! :roll:

Try not posting them?
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Brad_kc

Post by Brad_kc »

wrong

you fail at internet suspicion
MajorBloodnok

Post by MajorBloodnok »

At least he meade an effort.